Reviews for Fatality
JDP95 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Very nice. A very informative story, and very well done. The plot line was great and was written very effectively. I can't wait for more from you, Philosophizes!
JDP95 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
The Emerald Empress. We get a little insight into her background, and it's almost like the Eye is in control instead of the Empress. Very well done.
JDP95 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Interesting. Before, the stories were all individual, now Tharok is intertwined with Validus. I like it. Great job on all the descriptive work! You have a talent for writing.
JDP95 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Tharok didn't have a heart metlting story, but it was still a damn good one! This approach worked just as well as the others, and I am so enjoying these chapters. It makes the reader feel more towards these characters. Instead of just villains, they are characters now. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Man! You did it again. These stories really get to you, and make you feel for the characters, even when you know all they will come to do. Amazing writing!
JDP95 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. I'd never have thought someone could make me care about Persuader as a character, but you did! Great job!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
oooh. :) the Fatal Five come together. i like how you let Empress take over-and Mano was just tacked on at the end though I wonder how Empress found out about the Legion and why does she deem them a threat? nevertheless, nice wrap up.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I like this. :D It really brings out the Empress's cruelty out more and it gives more context to the creation of the Fatal Five in cartoonverse. I am a bit sad that we didn't get more of her background...but she seems just as confused as we are. :D Can't wait for the next bit.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
ah and Validus appears. Now, he begins to make sense. And once again, I feel sympathy for one of the Fatal Five. And Tharok appears! (I had a feeling near the end-ish that he was going to show up. And next is the Empress! :D can't wait to see this one. Is there going to be a 6th chapter of when they all team up? that would be nice. :) can't wait.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
whoa...Tharok was just a cruel guy from get-go, wasn't he? Persuader and Mano-I sympathize with. Tharok... *shakes head* very realistic though. he struck me as the creepy type. (there was quite a lot of killing in this chapter) *shakes head at Tharok* can't wait to see who's next!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I have just realized I never reviewed your second chapter and this is a crime! Anyway, I really like this chapter-you portrayed Mano (and his pain) so well. You really add dimensions to the characters. You give them REASONS. Good reasons! *claps* I shall always love your work Sophs.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aw... :( I actually feel sympathy for Persuader. You make his backstory very believable and realistic and you give him a good solid reason for WHY he became a criminal instead of just 'he wants to kill/maim people. Nice works as usual, Sophs.