Reviews for Love on the Run
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I FREakING LOVE tHIS!
the first story was reaall good and this sequel is even better!
so happy u wrote this story even tho im kinda lat but yh. jenny/needy otp!
thanks for writing this, maybe u can do another o-shot of these two, haha. :)
Dubsteven chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Dat awesomeness O.o

this is the second time I've read this but I never noticed that Robert Langdon reference.
I'm sure I would've remembered that...

thank you so much for sharing this goodness with us
jennifer'sbody3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
a very good story I love it I wish the movie had end so. Your storys are very good but this fanfic is my favourite because you have discribe the characts very good like how they are in the movie... :D two thumps up its great thank you for that story 3
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
This is SO how it actually should have ended - this is why I love fanfic:)
electric2book chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Always a joy to read your works, keep up the amazingness :D
daniethegirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Perfect for weekend reading. Thanks for being awesome.
the.medulla chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I love your fics. You're a great writer. You have excellent character development and plot movement but what I think I love most about your writings are the awesome little one liners that are way hot. I've only read a few but I'm really excited to check out more. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful reads!
mione03 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Hi,how are you?

I am really in love with this fic and confess i am sad this is only 5 chapters! I could read more and more about the girls and about this story!

I love to see the relationship of Need and Jennifer and the love the both! Hope you write more stories with this shipper!

I really read more about this fic and this shipper! Congratulations, i love this!

Kisses
mione03
May996 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Fantastic!
mia chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Loved it. U should make another needy and jennifer story for Jennifers body. Again 2 thumbs up:).- mia
Chloeismine chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
really good
snakeyninja chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Aww.. Jennifer is so lucky to have Needy!I'm glad they got rid of the demon inside you for sharing this great story with us!
Awesome stuff chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
This is totally how the movie ended in my mind. Beautiful. It's a perfect ending but I would love to read a flash forward fic in which Jennifer tries to use a spell to make Needy have her baby, and/or Needy losing her anal cherry romantically.
Renu chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
great fanfic can't wait for a new one
Miss Darkmoon chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
This is just stunning. Like... your characterization, Jennifer's story, Jennifer saying Needy's first time in the ass will be romantic and them being totally serious about that conversation... You're just amazing at taking characters from existing works and expanding them, which I think is the essential goal of fan fiction, really.

Jennifer screaming for Needy worked for me here, which is great, because many stories where one character wakes screaming don't have the drama to pull it off, but this does. And needing to hear Needy's heartbeat to sleep was sweet, and I loved dealing with that through an app XD Also, finding out about how Needy left home was cool (assuming we hadn't heard that already and I'd just forgotten).

Thanks for the amazing ride; I look forward to more of your fiction!

Cheers,