Reviews for Love on the Run
IxHeartxGlee chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Yay! It's out!

Thanks for sharing!
MinaRobins chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Short but sweet. Nice to see the constant updates
klien chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
omg! i thought the ritual would suddenly go wrong or something.
Avarenda chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Im glad Jen is normal again, but hopefully wont sink into too huge a depression. Cant wait to see low shoulders rip eachother apart.
LP chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Alright, point for Needy. She was finally able to free Jen!

And I'm kinda looking forward to the next chapters now. I've read quite a few JB fics but I don't remember any of them delving into the mental/emotional aftermath of Jen's actions while she was possessed so I'm curious as to where you go from here.

Anyways thanks for the update.
L81Lover chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Yay! You updated the story! This made my day :)
RKF22 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
great update cant wait for more
booklover457 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
i really like this story its great update soon. p.s are the bites going to affect needy like it did in the end of the movie?
Mya chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Just saw Jennifer's Body today. Loved it and wantrd to see if anyone had written anything. Imagine my joy when finding this and seeing that it was recently updated. Liked where this is going so far! Can't wait to see where you'll be taking it next!
Vermin-lord chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Epic. I just watched the film today, so it's nice finding a good story on fanfiction right after, keep updating
Miss Darkmoon chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Ooh! :D And the plot thickens! :D This is a fantastic story. Waaay better use of the material in the movie. Like, damn! And the descriptions at the end about Jennifer being a scared young girl were just fantastic.

Can't wait to read more of this!
MinaRobins chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Dawww, Jennifer loves Needy so much.

I love how in-depth your writing always is. Fantastic as usual. I'm excitedly awaiting more as always.

Thank you for investing your time in writing this!
Loie1993 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one. Your going to write that future strap-on scene, right! Lol Now that you have us thinking about it you can't let us down lol
Virgoincarnate chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I honestly expected it to take waaaaaaay more chapters for Needy to find anything worth while so it was a really pleasant surprise when she did. The clerk was a nice touch but obviously he doesn't know much about lesbians. Or have a working gaydar for that matter. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 3 . 9/5/2011