Reviews for Love on the Run
kelevra2510 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I'm really happy you seem to be finishing ur needy/Jen story. After I read this chapter I pulled on the DVD and watch the movie again. I'm liking how yours is ending. Read some other stories out there but the way you described how to release the demon from Jen is pretty creative. Hope to read a new chapter soon!
XxEdenxX125 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Now why couldn't the movie been this good always another awesome story by you
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Well, I see now why my Avenging Angel idea wouldn't work, but I still think it would have been freakin' cool.

Oh well, it looks like it's time for Low Shoulder to die horribly, which I have no problem with ;3

Onwards! Here's to saving Jennifer's Body (and Oh, what a body it is), nesting spoons, strap-ons and all the fun things one can do (or have done to them) on their knees!
Avarenda chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Yes! Sweet revenge shall be had! I look forward to the subsequent slaughter.
LP chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Nice one. Glad Needy is making some progress I just hope it works out! I look forward to the coming events.
starbuckjade chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Great update, can't wait for more.

Btw, the plural of succubus is succubi. Thank you Dr. Hotpants. :)
StormbornRoses chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Awww I hope they find a cure for Jennifer soon! The thought of her eating some random asshole in the library freaked me out D: lol.

Man, you give them the perfect matching dialogue, just like in the movie. :D

That ending scene was really cute with the description and all of Jennifer after she was full. :3 Plus, you could totally tell that they care about each other alot. _

"Like you just got done going down on me." ~ Haha ;D

Puh-leeze like Jennifer would actually read a book. XD

Loved the update! Definitely got me hooked..Plz continue soon! (:
MinaRobins chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Awesome sauce, not so much on Jennifer devouring a douchey hormonal guy but on another fantastic chapter.

Oh and since for some reason LJ won't let me comment I'll just tell you here that I love that picture of Jen holding a cluddly teddy bear. And then having her go demon and feast on somebody in the story.

I'm always worried that it'll get to that point when Jennifer will accidentally bite Needs and not be able to stop O.o

Favourite line 'Needy knew that she wouldn't see Jennifer again until Jennifer wanted her to'
depaul7 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
"Burrito Supreme" Ha! Funny! Totally enjoying this!
RKF22 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
great update keep it up
kelevra2510 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I loved this movie and I think you give it a lot of credit. Hope to read more soon!
Echokid14 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Wow this just keeps getting better and better really! I had a feeling Jemmifer was going to feed soon, I'm glad it was on someone with bad intent though. I love the story keep up the great work!
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Now it may just be the perv in me that has a crush on all things succubi and/or Hawt Sexy Evil (It's a *thing* I have, anyway...); but Needy sees a problem, I see potential. Like using the One Ring to fight Sauron, why not use Jennifer's new found super powers for good?

Why not explore the depths of what she can do, then send her out like some avenging angel? The world sure has a large number of crooks, criminals & monsters who'd certainly be improved by death.

Why torture yourself for a cure when you have the means at your disposal to do so much good?

I think it would be a fitting means of absolution for Jennifer consider the innocents she's killed thus far; make their deaths, their sacrifices mean something.
Lazy Penman chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I was glad to see another chap up for this! I'm still liking the journey these two are going through to try and cure Jen. I look forward to seeing how everything else plays out.
Avarenda chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
You know, i like this story because in this you actually get to see Needy fight for her relationship with Jennifer. In canon it seemed like she gave up on her best friend really quickly. Its also good to see that Jen is making an effort too.

Although, im wondering when Chip is going to come into the picture. As far as i know, Needy hasnt broken up with him, and hes going to start wondering why she hasn't called him in days/weeks?

Plus, are their parents looking for them and the like?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »