Reviews for Love on the Run
Virgoincarnate chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yay another chapter! *cheers* The pervinator dude makes me feel squicky but I'm glad he's dead and I agree with Jennifer on being shocked about Needy's reaction. I hope Needy finds the book she needs soon. Maybe the should try searching old bookstores or an antique shop or something. You never know what you find in them.
RKF22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
glad your back great start so far keep up the great work
L81Lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Can't wait until part 2! :D
greekrabbit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
There's so much here so please keep writing!
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love the play on the Cowboy theme.
chronicallycontrite chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love your writing. I hope you continue with this story line. Thanks for sharing your talent with us mere mortals.
DarkLovesLight chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Can't wait for more :)
GardenBeauty chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sounds like it's going to be a cool story! I can't wait to read more!
depaul7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Glad to see you writing Jennifer and Needy again, and the exciting "to be continued" at the bottom of the page! Looking forward to what's in store :)
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hm. Aren't I glad I had a little craving for some JB fanic? Yes, I am otherwise I wouldn't have seen this. I've read your other JB fics (actually I think they're favorited on my other account) so I was happy to see a continuation of Not Quite Aces.

You write extremely well, which I wholly appreciate, so I'm looking forward to what you have in store for this story. I'm glad you had a whim (or whatever it was) to start another fic involving these two characters. This fandom could use a little love!

Good luck. ~LP
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
*cheering raunchily* WOOooo, go Needy~! XD All perverse stupidity aside I loved it (as if you couldn't tell already). We need more awesome Jennedy like this floating around the internet.

(And some decent Alice/Rayne from RE or Rose/Cybil from SH *hint-hint nudge-nudge wink-wink* Don't force me to beg you woman, I know you could deliver in spades. A little Ashley/Helene from Sanctuary never killed anyone either.) Look at this! I'm begging for fic like some femslash whore on a corner in the seediest part of town! Oy. *swoons*

Anyway, I loved "Not Quite Aces" and I'm loving "Love on the Run". I really REALLY hope Needy succeeds and finds a way to save Jennifer but I feel so bad for Jen right now. Even freaky boy-eating-demon-chick-thingies need to eat people!

...Ok I'm done.

Wait!

No, yeah I'm done now.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yay a JB sequel! I look forward to seeing where this goes.
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. I'm so glad you made a continuation of "Not Quite Aces". I loved it, and I have a feeling I'm going to love " Love on the Run" as well.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Not read anything from you for a while, but i see you've only gotten better as always.

Awesome start to the story, i do love Jennifer and Needy. The film was epic, one of my all time favourites )

Definitely keep it up, and i shall keep reading )
Echokid14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm really glad you kept this going!Once again you dialogue is completely on point with the charcters. Lol If Jennifer could teabag Needs she would! I can't wait for part 2,What will Needy do to rid Jennifer of the demon?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »