Reviews for Seeds
SueMiller chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Hey, I really like this story; hope you'll post more soon!
Emari-chan chapter 4 . 3/9/2014

Don't know if you're planning to continue this or not, but it's really good.
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Oh no poor John, I hope he will know that Moriarty had something to do with this.. God Sherlock will be so mad :o Love this, plz write more SOOOOOOOON
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Please, PLEASE update! I love this story! You wouldn't happen to know any others kind of like it, would you?
Daggers.Silver chapter 4 . 5/27/2013

Great story! I love the way you write the characters!
saphie1990 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I'm really enjoying your story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
rukushaka chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Gaaaahhhh this story is riveting. Love it. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh nononononono. Oh no. MORIARTY YOU ARE THE MOST TERRIBLE TERROR THAT EVER TERRORIZED. It hurts that Harry doesn't even realize how hard her problem is on John, because she doesn't even remember all the horrible things she says to him. I really hope she doesn't go through with it-if anything not involving Sherlock could destroy John, it would be Harry's death. :(

(Incidentally, have you ever watched an animated series called 'Durarara!'? That last scene is very much like one in one of the early episodes, and it's an absorbing and clever little show besides.)
ajunkboat chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
interesting fic, im curious to see where you go with it. hope you update soon!
Plate Captain chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
oh my god oh my GOD this was amazing. dreamy sigh I'm so glad you updated this; it's too good to be forgotten c:
beaudie1 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I'm enjoying this very much. You've done a good job establishing a dark theme of depression, anger, and fear but with a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel. I like your Sherlock. Too many stories now are making him into a helpless victim, but here he's still in control, and I hope he comes out of this as the hero he denies he is. Looks like John could use a hero right now. The suspense is getting to me. Please continue your engrossing story.
Nixieandtheyak chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story. Update soon or I WILL set Moriarty on you. I swear. ;)
Ulura chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Marty is so Moriarty! I cant wait for more! I was so pumped when you updated
Jodi2011 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Oh yikes, Harry don't do it!

Think of how this will destroy John, he would never forgive himself. And why are you listening to this Marty person? Are you sure his real name isn't Moriarty?
Gabi75 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Very good story, I hope youll write more soon!