Reviews for Shimmer and Shine
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Dream confessions are nice, now let's hope they translate to the waking world!

-SW
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like thisssss.

- Crystal
God chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh crap because of this story I'm now going to have an obsession for Dean and Cas kissing underwater
That really is perfect
FanoFictionManoWar chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So perfect !
xopencey chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is so incredible and wonderful and beautiful and just perfect! Really, I don't even know how to describe the feelings this caused in my, it's totally perfect! 3
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is just perfect. i don't even know what else I can say about it besides it being absolutely perfect and lovely.
dgames chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You write the most amazing stories. I have not read one yet that hasn't made my heart wrench or soar at the way you write.
pokeherwithastick chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
sdgbjkfdshfgjhgf

I don't know what to say.

That. Was. Beautiful.
alec to the max chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So sweet. I normelly like Destiel fic to have more emotional conflict, but this is so easy and beautiful. So right. Causes happy creys.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story. Love the idea of them only really talking in their dreams. Fantastic imagery of the diamond-like wings - superb!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I like how you describe Cas' wings. Never seen it be given that kind of color before. Usually, it's white or black, blue black, but not diamond clear reflective color.

I also love how Dean claims Cas at the end. It's cute.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very nice chapter. Well done.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wonderful little ficlet with lovely imagery. I think this was a unique and very plausible way to solve the whole humans-can't-look-upon-angel-wings dilemma and the Dean/Cas interaction was great. I loved it :)

Also: "I do... You understand? I do." - That got me right in the chest. That is *exactly* the kind of understanding and acceptance and support that could have prevented so many of the desperate acts Castiel performed in season 6.

Thank you for another lovely story.