Reviews for Shimmer and Shine
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like thisssss.

- Crystal
God chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh crap because of this story I'm now going to have an obsession for Dean and Cas kissing underwater
That really is perfect
FanoFictionManoWar chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So perfect !
NoLoveForGravity chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is so incredible and wonderful and beautiful and just perfect! Really, I don't even know how to describe the feelings this caused in my, it's totally perfect! 3
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is just perfect. i don't even know what else I can say about it besides it being absolutely perfect and lovely.
dgames chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You write the most amazing stories. I have not read one yet that hasn't made my heart wrench or soar at the way you write.
pokeherwithastick chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
sdgbjkfdshfgjhgf

I don't know what to say.

That. Was. Beautiful.
alec to the max chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So sweet. I normelly like Destiel fic to have more emotional conflict, but this is so easy and beautiful. So right. Causes happy creys.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story. Love the idea of them only really talking in their dreams. Fantastic imagery of the diamond-like wings - superb!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I like how you describe Cas' wings. Never seen it be given that kind of color before. Usually, it's white or black, blue black, but not diamond clear reflective color.

I also love how Dean claims Cas at the end. It's cute.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very nice chapter. Well done.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wonderful little ficlet with lovely imagery. I think this was a unique and very plausible way to solve the whole humans-can't-look-upon-angel-wings dilemma and the Dean/Cas interaction was great. I loved it :)

Also: "I do... You understand? I do." - That got me right in the chest. That is *exactly* the kind of understanding and acceptance and support that could have prevented so many of the desperate acts Castiel performed in season 6.

Thank you for another lovely story.
darkxkradxj chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
holy geeze this was absolutely awesome! I mean I could see his wings too. And I love Dean so much. o
AuntieAlish chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was cute! :)

I like your description of his wings. They make him just that much sexier xD

There's some Dastiel that I can't tolerate, but this was fine. It wasn't too raunchy or anything. Just the perfect touch.

Happy writing!