Reviews for Perfect Silence
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 9/17
Thank you.
This story so far has made me indescribably sad and hopeful at times. I... understand why you (hopefully) painlessly killed Grimmjow's mama off even though I'm upset about it. My papa died from it when I was seven, almost eight, so I... get Grimmjow and his attachment to his mama because I love my mama dearly and if I was in his situation...

I'd crack and pop and be a little wisp of my former self before I'm legally an adult.

So I love this story so far, the writing style, the way it's steadily plodding along to a beat I can't quite pinpoint yet, to a pattern that's culminating into a symphony of words that'll likely wrench my heart out.

So yeah. Thankyou. It's not nearly eloquent enough of words but I'm reviewing because this work deserves it and more. Also because life sucks and I like saying that.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 16 . 4/22
That was so full of feels. The last part made my almost cold heart ache. This was amazing! Great job!
That was perhaps the most beautiful and heart warming story I have ever read, especially the last chapter. It gave me butterflies throughout the whole thing. Simply amazing.
LightWithoutDarkness chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Such a amazing story. . So beautiful.
Vincent Claudius chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
Just wow this story was amazing! I cried so much and it really pulled on my heartstrings!
Vincent Claudius chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
I'm on the bus reading this and I'm tearing up...ITS SO GOOD!
tdish chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Yeah! I hate when authors do that. Seems like a very unfair sexual relationship.
Ino Death chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I really liked this. This though is much more different than what I thought I would be reading when I read the title. But this is really well written and the characters don't seem OOC at all. I do want to point out that Ichigo's mom's name is Masaki, not Misaki, I still love it nonetheless. Keep up the good work and I hope to be reading future GrimmIchi works from you.
Della senpai chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Damit i loved this! Gahh
kenni-bun bun chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
I just really wanna cry right now. So many feels, but in a good way.
TheMarkerLady chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Lord, bless this story and you. This story has given me so many feels, I had to put my phone and take a few breathes just to finish reading. This is fantastic. Its raw and so fucking real. The sexual scenes between Grimm and Ichi were so emotional and powerful, I could just feel it aaallll! The way u write is so so so good. U have a gift.
roxybeloved chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Usually I don't like reading sad fics but this is the first one ive got so far through.
It makes my heart hurt and my eyes sting.
This so far is a beautiful story.
You're an amazing writer and I'm glad I chose to read this.
jowchi chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
this...
this just...
grimm keeps running & ichi keeps letting himself be destroyed & starrk is such a beautiful friend & i love urahara and his not-as-common relationship with starrk & how accepting isshin and masaki are & the way grimm and ichi are practically shattered, broken angels and they both hurt so much but they heal each other and find life in each other and they need each other so bad
ngh
jowchi chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
screaming because the title appeared in the story.
screaming because grimm & ichi are gorgeous no matter how fucked up they are
screaming because the mother i just started to love suddenly died on me
even though i already knew it was gonna happen
ugh