Reviews for Perfect Silence
MMagnet chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
It is on the opposite wave length of cheapness.

I think that with all the reoccurring emotional damage from what Aizen did during Ichigo and Grimmjow's intimacy.

Grimmjow's extroversion when coming forward about the abuse Aizen put him through also emphasised this as it created a very realistic effect in which impacts on an 'emotionally damaged' abuse suffer.

So that was nice to see put together.

The little relationship trouble between Kisuke and Starrk was also a nice idea presented. I think that it added to realism that even when one is in love, there are still rough spots.

Thanks for this.
JGranger21
Misc. Ink chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I don't think it cheapened it. I actually liked the time skip and seeing the progress in their physical relationship. I liked seeing where this pair is now, and where the people in their lives are. I wonder what's up between Urahara and Starrk, and seeing the development between Jinta and Karin is interesting. I was a bit shocked to find out they had had penetrative sex (3 times now) and that Grimmjow had been on the bottom. But the description of how slow and careful Ichigo was, not to mention the tears they shared together, made it believable and real. Ichigo asking Grimmjow to do it with him was interesting to see, as well as Grimmjow's reaction. I wonder how that will go. I really love this story, and I hope it continues. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Boogermeister chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Great update! Yays!
Doni chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Intense and beautiful.
faithNfantasy chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Why would this chapter cheapen the story? It's beautiful. Love the writing technique you use, by shortening sentences. I also really love how you didn't make the sex graphic and you made it more about the connection and the growth between the characters instead of writing smut. That being said I am very impressed that your were able to capture the emotion and the sacrifices that that both Grimm and Ichi have to make just by having sex because of the trauma Grimm has been through. Very beautiful chapter thanks for the update.

XO,

FNF
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I don't think this chapter cheapens the story at all. If you had just focused on the sex, that might have thrown off the story a little, but you focused on the romance and love between them. You didn't make sex seem like an automatic relationship cure. Grimmjow still has a lot of issues to work through, and you acknowledged that. All in all, it was a great chapter, really sweet and fluffy. I feel bad for Urahara and Stark, though. I had never considered it before, since it seems like kind of an odd pairing, but it works in this story. They really make a cute couple.
crochetamommy chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
aww. so sweet. and loving. :)

hazelcrochetamommy
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I liked it lots. :3 I didn't find it cheap
Fireotaku18 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Awwwww!
Feardocha chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Was listening to Faithfully by Journey while reading this chapter and it fit the mood perfectly.
ZakuroUta7 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Grahhhh! Everything you write, I just love it, so very much! This story in particular got all my feels... All my squee... Mm, absolutely love it. All 15 chapters in one night? No problem. Keep up the awesome work

-Your humble Servant,
Dani.
honeyMellon chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
The emotions are so raw in this story, this chapter included. Wonderful, wonderful job. I like how Grimm is starting to heal, and that Ichigo is so patient as always. It's beautiful.
Red-haired Tattoo-clad SEX chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
I literally cried at the end of this chapter :'(
So emotional..
I wonder if they'll go to the same college? _
Hope to read more soon! Thanks for writing!
Mute Muser chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
If you keep touching my soul with your words, TPP, I might lose myself completely.

Thanks for being such a damn awesome writer.
Doni chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
This story is such a wonderful mix of heartbreak and tenderness. Just absolutely beautiful.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »