Reviews for Perfect Silence
fangirlhaven chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I declare this the best GrimmIchi fanfic ever.
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
I've never heard truer words.
fangirlhaven chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This is getting intense...
fangirlhaven chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I won't cry, I won't cry... * starts crying hysterically*
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Aha! My eureka moment.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'm starting to get the feels from this.,.
athea chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
That was the best story I have ever read. It was so sweet and sad at the same time ; I'm going through things in my life and I hope I find someone who can love me for me it was an awesome story plz keep it up
Tsukiba chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
That story was so beatiful, so full of emotions ! I just discovered it and I read it all at once (and now it's almost 1am and all I can think about is my bed ). So yeah, I really loved your story and wanted to tell you. You make my cry at last three time !
I also like it because it feel so real, so true... Well, that's means you're probably been thru a lot of things (a lot of shit really), so I wanted to thank you for writting this. This wasn't probably easy, you can't write about subjects like that if you haven't got yourself into some of that shit at some point. But I kinda feel better now, like your story had give me hope. Not that I'm a person without hope - but you know, I sorta recognized myself in the way your characters are acting, and I like the happy end.
(Oh and sorry about my poor english, I'm French)
Ishtar Nana chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
To be honest, i cried. Your story made me cry.
Maybe because i could identify myself in one of them. maybe because the feelings you describe are so strong.
That's why this story is so beautiful.

I.N.
(sorry for my bad English)
KeeBee chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
I want to let you know something. I don't say this often. But when I do, I sincerely mean it. This story has made me laugh. It's made me cry, hard. It made me think about life and how other people might feel about certain things. It's made me feel things I haven't felt she when reading a story. This has, in a way, made me into a better, more sincere person by showing me just how to be more compassionate. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you. Thank you for this inspirational piece of art. Thank you for the learning opportunity. And most of all, thank you for all of the advise that you have so cleverly woven throughout this story. Please keep up the great work and never stop writing.
whitebengal14 chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I don't even know what to say. I'm making a lot of loud, high-pitching gurgles, tho. Not sure how to words right now but I know I'm smiling everywhere and I want to hug something. And maybe write a little before sleeping.

*dreamy sighing forever* this was the best.
whitebengal14 chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
*dreamy sigh* you're still killing me. 3

like, your sentences are so simple in structure and yet they're so powerful and thorough and I don't even. I really really love this story.
whitebengal14 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Grad school! Oh man, good luck! :DD
whitebengal14 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Whelp, there goes my heart. Not like I needed my feelings.

UGH I have class. Until next time. Sismalaa
whitebengal14 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Ah! Racey! I remember her. Her characterizations and setting and plots were always like, perfect and original and man. You guys are going to kill me.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »