Reviews for Spirited Away
Applejax XD chapter 23 . 9/3
that's nice of Danny to help out Johnny 13, I cant wait for the next chappie XD
RavenMuse91 chapter 22 . 8/25
I am really liking this Danny, the growling and slightly animal like stuff is kinda hot. I so can't wait to learn more about Shara and why the ghosts are after her. I also loved when Maddie checked Shara's hip size, that was just hilarious. I can't wait to read more, good luck with your writing and in life.
ILOVESKITTLEZZZZ chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
I cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
I'm so happy you updated!:) I love this story!
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
Wow, an update! Please update again soon!
lovinurbuks chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
Update soon! I want to see what happens in the next chapter please update!
shugokage chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Wow interesting chapter especially his mother but I thought her name was Maddy not Mattie!
SpringBorn chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Uh oh lol Danny is in trouble now! Looking forward to the next chapter.
chica13 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Well damn Danny sure has grown up.
shugokage chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Nice chapter and funny ending!
SpringBorn chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Yay! I've been looking forward to this one, though not much action but still enjoyable. Looking forward to the next chapter. Poor Shara lol
SpringBorn chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Ooh this is getting good! I can't wait till the next chapter. Not very often you read good OC/Danny Phantom fics.
shugokage chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Cool chapter and interesting scene!
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I love this story and the one about Ugly, I repost and tell it as much as I can. When's the next update?
Silawatsi chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
If you're up for plot suggestions, I have one for keeping the fic semi-lighthearted. What if the blue figure was the Box Ghost, wanting to ask permission to use the park as a date location for him and the Lunch Lady? (Seeing as going without permission would automatically be interpreted as a hostile visit.) Man, that might actually tick Danny off more than a ghost with hostile intentions. I can practically HEAR his frustrated yell, "You nearly gave my girlfriend a heart attack for THIS?!"

Anyways, lovely fic! Definitely going in faves and follows.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »