Reviews for Spirited Away
lovinurbuks chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
Update soon! I want to see what happens in the next chapter please update!
shugokage chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Wow interesting chapter especially his mother but I thought her name was Maddy not Mattie!
SpringBorn chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Uh oh lol Danny is in trouble now! Looking forward to the next chapter.
chica13 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Well damn Danny sure has grown up.
shugokage chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Nice chapter and funny ending!
SpringBorn chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Yay! I've been looking forward to this one, though not much action but still enjoyable. Looking forward to the next chapter. Poor Shara lol
SpringBorn chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Ooh this is getting good! I can't wait till the next chapter. Not very often you read good OC/Danny Phantom fics.
shugokage chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Cool chapter and interesting scene!
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I love this story and the one about Ugly, I repost and tell it as much as I can. When's the next update?
Silawatsi chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
If you're up for plot suggestions, I have one for keeping the fic semi-lighthearted. What if the blue figure was the Box Ghost, wanting to ask permission to use the park as a date location for him and the Lunch Lady? (Seeing as going without permission would automatically be interpreted as a hostile visit.) Man, that might actually tick Danny off more than a ghost with hostile intentions. I can practically HEAR his frustrated yell, "You nearly gave my girlfriend a heart attack for THIS?!"

Anyways, lovely fic! Definitely going in faves and follows.
Silawatsi chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I hope to god that it hasn't been abandoned, pleeeeeeeeease write more for this!
LittleKazehana1993 chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
i love it. i hope you right more
ChiyukiLuvs2Glomp chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Poor Ugly the Cat
Grim1989 chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
That poor baby D: I hope he is getting all the love he deserves where ever he is, I wish he lived in my neighborhood, I would have taken him in no matter what he looks like because I love cats of all kinds, even if their ugly :/ I've raised cats just about my whole life.
Grim1989 chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
I'm curious on who the Ghost was, maybe her dad? xD or a new enemy? I like this story, adult Danny is awesome.