Reviews for Settling Down
0Book0Worm0 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm going through my followed stories and am deleting those that haven't updated in a while. I would be sad to delete this so please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
update please!
tte chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
DO DENMARK X NORWAY! !

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

AND UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
FINALLY A PRUSAUS STORY.

That pairing is underrated.

8D
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
ha i like this story... continue please (fruk my otp)
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hehe I like this. Please continue.
Kawaii Seishin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Fruk :D

Amazing! Continue!
Kuro-Kasai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Lulz. Loved it, can't wait for more! ;D
Gilbird chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hm, my favorite pairings besides the ones already in the story would be NorwayxIceland and ChinaxJapan. I don't really like DenNor, though to be honest. "
ShesGotYourEyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Antonio x Romano and Gilbert x Roderich are tied for my OTP. I am so psyched to read this story.
KiwiPanda7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story has a lot of potential. I can tell its going to be hilarious. haha. Anyways. My favorite pairings are Spamano(my OTP ;D) USUK PruHun AusSwiss Giripan HongKongxIceland. It would awesome to have Hungary as a voyeur in this fic. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to reading it~ AND it's got my top three favorite pairings xD My fave is FrUk, closely followed by Spamano, then PruAus :3
anchorise chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
definately fun to read :) even if the only couple i like is spamano XD

fav couples, huh? Brace yourself, sweetie.

PruHun, Spamano, USUK, DenNor, HoKo (Hong Kong/South Korea), HollPan (Netherlands/Japan), RoChu, GerIta, Turkey/Greece, SuFin. Theres probably more, but i cant remember D;

I'm not particularly fond of incest with this fandom, so i don't like Itacest, Germancest, and IceNor.

BLARGGGGG i can't find a pairing with France I like. Sorry DX
lady black22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
my fav hetalia pairing of course is spamano,prussian and austria,FrUk,romerica and switzerlanditaly!

this story is reallay good!can't wait for next chapter!

see ya!

Lady
SparkTen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, it's only the first chapter and you have me hooked! I can't way for more, and I love the pairings so far, too!

As for pairings, I would just love it if you out NorIce (NorwayxIceland) in here~ /shot