Reviews for Victoria
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very nice. I love it. it has a feel of 'i love you, but i cant. i just cant.' I love it a lot. very nice. I hope you write more like this!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nicely done :) I enjoyed reading it.
BlankPage101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very nice! I love this! Well written and it got me sucked in right away! Great job! Thank you for letting Ashley and Leon be together and thank you for this published, well written story! Amazing job! )
lovinpeterpan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh man... That was good! I love the tone of this story and their characterization is spot on, in my opinion. The last bit about protection won me over. Haha :) I really enjoyed that, thanks!
Appello chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
What an awesome story. Really, really well done. You kept their characterisation perfect the whole way through, and I like how it didn't end on a sappy note, since I don't think that's realistic for Leon and Ashley. This was just so well done, the tone throughout, the dialogue, everything. I've been trying to write one of these for a while so I know how hard they are.

Keep writing. :)
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome, nuff said.
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Funny thing about walking away; we often try to make ourselves believe that we can't walk back. She'll be at that apartment again. She can't help it. Without a look into Leon's head, we can't know if she *should*.

Well written, well enjoyed.
BabyAngel-tears chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
"It just makes a man wonder how devoted Kennedy is to the presidential family's protection."

"Very. We used a condom."

Hilarious! I think that is my favorite part! I loved this!
Knune chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really loved this. It's very well written and that seems to be something you don't find a lot of with this particular pairing so it was rather refreshing to see something with a plot, that wasn't a song fic, and that actually made me feel something. This fic was a bit like a breath of fresh air. Very nice job with this. I really enjoyed it.

I'm sure this was a one off, but I'd love to see more with these two. Any chance for a sequel? (It never hurts to ask!)
cjjs chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
What the deuce? Why is no one reviewing this?

I know that Leon?Ashley isn't the most popular RE pairing, but I think that they'd have n interesting dynamic. Mind you, I never really had a problem with Ashley the way some people do. I mean yeah, she's scared and kind of shrieky in RE4, but she's supposed to be an untrained civilian. I think she did quite well, given the circumstances. Actually I preferred her to RE5's Sheva. I couldn't stand RE5 because of her (and other reasons)

Anyway, I digress.

Wonderful little fic here. A real gem. You've got good dialogue, a bit of conflict, interesting characterizations, and it's maturely written. Leon and Ashley act like adults here, flawed perhaps (or at least complicated) but very real, and relatable. That and the entire thing flowed nicely. It was a pleasure to read.

This one is going on the favourites pile.

Good Job!
EmilyAnn003 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this was amazing and that last bit was just priceless xD