Reviews for like a kiss which falls from our invincible height
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Great story
Shaydees chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Amazing! Great point of view.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love this! It's actually something I've wondered about, and seems plausible since in AGMGTW he said he knew where to find Melody, but River still meets him for the first time as an adult.
duchesspond chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was so powerful yet so sweet. Fantastic! :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
how is it that you have the most fantastic 11/river oneshots on ? i don't understand it, how is it possible for someone to be this brilliant this consistently?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
that is the crux of it, though I doubt Moffett will go so far,

if River is raised as a normal child, would she be River?
I may be a tree chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Brilliant, as ever
mericat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Unbelievably sad. Poor Amy and Rory and the Doctor. Too much said and too little. How well you write both characters. It's beautiful, the way you depict their love and longing.
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very touching :)
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Tragic and beautiful...love it. :)

A few parts I loved:

-The Doctor noting that River was crying silently reminded me of that bit in "The Beast Below" when he tells Amy that when children cry silently it's because they just can't stop. I don't know if that was intentional on your part, but it made it even more heartbreaking for me.

-The explanation of why the Doctor can't save her, a human existence being half a life and all that. A very interesting thought, one that I never really noticed before.

-And finally...River straightening the Doctor's bow tie. A tiny little thing, I know, but I loved it. It seemed like such an...intimate thing, as weird as that might sound. XD It was adorable at the very least.

Bwah, giant wall of text...sorry. Anyway, loved it if you couldn't already tell. You have a magnificent writing style. :)
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I am a puddle of goo. An actual puddle of goo. Been having a horrible day worrying about what is going to happen to River and then you write this & it's just amazing. Amazing and everything I want to happen all in one short story. If you could please somehow send this to Steven Moffat and get it included in the series finale I would be very grateful.