Reviews for The Favor
Green Sprout chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
One of my favorite episodes in fic form! Great job doing it and any alterations.
melinda08 chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
aw what Niles said to Daphne at the end was so swoonworthy... awesome job, you are a true talent
melinda08 chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
I'm so glad Niles had the backbone to stand up for Daphne
melinda08 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Oh Mel...I could hear her voice screeching at Daphne, not pleasant. You really do make it easy for the reader to hear the actors voices
melinda08 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Wow, Donny's a better man than I gave him credit for. :) This will be really fun to follow. Great job
melinda08 chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Ok now I feel sorry for Donny. I think she's pushing him more than she should. I would be deeply offended if I were Donny. I would not do it if I were him. But I liked how her mind drifted to Niles even as she spoke to Donny
melinda08 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
I..want..to...feel...sorry...for..Donny...
melinda08 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
wow. this should be interesting...fab writing!
LemonPeaves chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Oh wow...that was so...emotional! So good too! X
Sydney3 chapter 15 . 9/15/2011
Great story:) Daphne taking that chance was breathtaking:)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
You did a fantastic job with this chapter. You captured all three of the characters perfectly. The dialogue was absolutely flawless. And then to all of that you added a wonderfully sweet ending.
leighann415 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Amazing end to an amazing story. I loved it! Beautiful, really. *thumbs way up* I'm so glad they worked it all out in the end! I knew they couldn't be apart for long. I'm sure your next N/D story will be just as good. *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Awww...I'm glad Daphne confided to Martin, and then Niles appearing out of nowhere! *melts* Can't wait to see how this ends!
Andress Jade chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Great ending to a great story! I really enjoyed and I'm glad Niles and Daphne ended up together but was their ever any doubt? Good job! I just love your stories.
Kristen3 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Oh, my God. How melt-worthy was this? *Sigh* Niles and Daphne saying that they're best friends. Awwww! Best friends are really important, even if they're miles apart! ;) This is just too good for words. Seriously, this is awesome, and I hope you have another N/D story coming up soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »