Reviews for First Contact
Orchestra of ruin chapter 16 . 4/29
If your reading this Animus of Masada please continue this. This is an excellent awesome, intense, hilarious and heartfelt story. I love it.
World Theory chapter 12 . 4/25
Oh my yes! That was great. Baby krogan are just so cuuu~uuute! (*insert adorable smiley face here*)

Now picture some hardened krogan war-type dude reading that article. Oh gosh, I think I strained my face from smiling too hard…
Krochenko chapter 4 . 4/2
"It is not pride that is most often found, but shame and disgust. They are more critical of themselves as a species than any in Citadel space. Many popular works portray humans as the antagonists of the story, sometimes going as far as to portray them as destructive, incomprehensible, giant beings that destroy the lives of those around them."

Only leftists believe this 'humans are evil' narrative. If you remove leftists, then the vast majority of humanity has great pride for what we have done and what we can do in the future. Yes, there will always be things we could have done better, or things we should do to improve ourselves, but to say most of us are ashamed of and disgusted with our species is ludicrous. Hopefully leftism starts to decline, or this sad reality may take us over.
phoenixstave chapter 4 . 4/2
You may want to update this chapter, since the number of Star Wars movies is now out of date.
Rmito chapter 16 . 4/2
I know it's. Sry late and the story is most likely discontinued I have to give you credit for this well constructed AU. I felt near immensed into your storyline and mentally arguing and agreeing to varies points made. I'm 99.9% sure you could sell water to fish and make a large profit margin. (Tired at work sorry for ramble, thank you for helping me get through a shift)
WAVE797 chapter 16 . 4/1
your story is awesome, i have greatly enjoyed it, as well as its take on how outside sources would view humanity.
BloodMoonRosario chapter 15 . 3/26
I understand what your saying Humans are completely and mind meltingly impossible to understand and predict at any level
Parks98 chapter 8 . 3/20
This chapter included dogs...I love it
Gafgar chapter 16 . 2/29
A fascinating story with an interesting premise and superb writing. A pity that despite an author's note referencing increased writing productivity the story has never been updated again in three years.
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 3/1
Needs more.
Draed chapter 16 . 2/22
Almost three years since this story has seen an update...
Even is this never gets another chapter, I wanted to let you know that this is one of the most entertaining and clever stories I have read about a First Contact scenario and I really enjoyed it so far!
Thank you!
1. Not to much

2. Operators operating, intelligent and insightful conclusion/thinking from the citadel council

3. chopping up the story into bits too frequently with different past/future bits, and the essays writing from alien pov are starting to feel less "relevant".

4. overall story and progress (are we off mars yet?)

5. MOAR writtin!
LittleFireDragon chapter 16 . 2/2
I actually came here from a link somewhere before I'd ever played mass effect, and read a few chapters. Even though I didn't really know what was going on (no context for the setting), I found it fascinating - the alien perspective on humanity.
Then I happened to stumble upon it again, going "Oh I remember that"... after having played the games. It makes so much more sense now and I read it all the way through. It was very enjoyable, and I particularly liked the bits about the dogs and the joke about headdesking and painkillers.
It's just a shame that you seem to have abandoned this story. Though that's less of a tragedy than it could have been, given the very loose nature of the plot here.
Anyway, I liked it. :)
Goodpie2 chapter 8 . 1/25
Okay, this is fucking ridiculous. You effectively have three different plotlines that we have to follow, possibly four now (it's hard to tell and confusing as fuck), one of which is very climactic and composed entirely of vignettes of no greater than two paragraphs, ending with a cliffhanger.
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »