Reviews for First Contact
babultower chapter 16 . 2/24
Love the setting and story!-the only thing that is diminishing my excitement is that with so many chapters of continued reports, interviews etc are really disconnecting the story from the sum of its parts. It ceased to be "sequential" to the normal timeline and the foreshadowing timeline...now I'm not sure if any is complete or if it's going to resurface.

I think you have all the ingenuity necessary to tell this story...and I hope for much more. Seeing the challenges that would step up to stop human inclusion into the Galactic stage, the parties behind Batarian aggression...could all be really interesting. It is unfortunate the story seems to be aimed at an entirely first contact-introduction timeline. So humans stay primitive?

After reading other tics like And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy... I couldn't resist to hope for something similar here, in terms of scope.

Good work!
Is this story still going? is it abandoned? Please give us an update to this.
I think this is iteresting
think about a breeding pijack the dogs from the krogen world with earth dogs
It's good
zGreece chapter 16 . 1/30
Continue, please?
fuzzyidioms chapter 16 . 1/30
Dude! MORE PLEAZ!
tri2 chapter 16 . 1/23
Update! Update! Update! plz don't let it end here there still so much laughter to be had and its a really good story
Was that needing/getting by okgo
Commissar Critical chapter 16 . 1/15
Horrendous. A wave cannon? This guy is a weirdo.
Commissar Critical chapter 13 . 1/15
A little unbelievable. Rule 34 in the 30s? I doubt it. And mentioning it now is even less believable.
Commissar Critical chapter 12 . 1/15
We bred dogs to look like human infants.
Commissar Critical chapter 9 . 1/15
This is a bit hippie-ish. Most humans do not feel this way. You are painting all humans, or even most, with your ideological brush.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 2 . 1/11
This is ingenious
Name Change chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I probably missed it, but why was Jason's name changed to John?
1,194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »