Reviews for First Contact
BullSheet chapter 16 . 4/25
Extremely entertaining. I how to see this being continued.
LadyOfBirds chapter 16 . 4/16
"SLOPPY" AUTHOR SAYS. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST-WRITTEN STORIES I'VE READ. POINT ME TO A FANDOM WHERE THIS COUNTS AS SLOPPY, PLEASE.
*turns off capslock*

It's.. not sloppy.. And. And I like everything. it's too amazing to pick out favorites. unintelligible squealing. beautiful person.
pseudo41 chapter 16 . 4/10
Once again, I find myself coming back to this excellent story.
Arekanderu chapter 16 . 3/18
This is a very fun story!
L.E chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow, pretty great stuff. The humor makes up for the lack of realism when it comes to communications protocols. Hint, read the wiki page for the "Arecibo Message."
erching chapter 16 . 3/6
I hope you continue someday
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 2/25
Hey, atleast the Humans' first words to an alien collective weren't a fat/ugly momma joke.
babultower chapter 16 . 2/24
Love the setting and story!-the only thing that is diminishing my excitement is that with so many chapters of continued reports, interviews etc are really disconnecting the story from the sum of its parts. It ceased to be "sequential" to the normal timeline and the foreshadowing timeline...now I'm not sure if any is complete or if it's going to resurface.

I think you have all the ingenuity necessary to tell this story...and I hope for much more. Seeing the challenges that would step up to stop human inclusion into the Galactic stage, the parties behind Batarian aggression...could all be really interesting. It is unfortunate the story seems to be aimed at an entirely first contact-introduction timeline. So humans stay primitive?

After reading other tics like And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy... I couldn't resist to hope for something similar here, in terms of scope.

Good work!
Is this story still going? is it abandoned? Please give us an update to this.
I think this is iteresting
think about a breeding pijack the dogs from the krogen world with earth dogs
It's good
zGreece chapter 16 . 1/30
Continue, please?
fuzzyidioms chapter 16 . 1/30
Dude! MORE PLEAZ!
tri2 chapter 16 . 1/23
Update! Update! Update! plz don't let it end here there still so much laughter to be had and its a really good story
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »