Reviews for First Contact
Goodpie2 chapter 4 . 1/25
YOU BASTARD! What the hell is that bullshit with a main character dying, and then NOTHING?
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 1/25
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I've been avoiding this fic for years, 'cause I hate seeing humans as the underdogs we stereotypically are in science fiction, but that was totally awesome. WHY YOU ABANDON STORY?
The Rookie Author chapter 1 . 1/17
Is there any hope of this ever being continued?
Franco731 chapter 16 . 1/10
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 2 . 1/9
The only problem that I see here is that the communications lag time at light speeds should be anywhere from 3 mins to 22 mins for a one way broadcast from earth to mars. And that's assuming that the direct line of sight between mars and earth isn't currently blocked by being on the opposite sides of the sun from each other.
Master Builder chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Amazing Story you have here. I hope to see it develop.
demon edge chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
This is an awesome story, a very slow burning plot but more than enough to keep the reader from being bored. Wish it was finished but nothings perfect. Still, wonderful writing
Dragonjek chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
I love them.

Your chapters.

Your analyses.

Please make more.
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
"Our current psychological understanding of most races indicates that cognitive dissonance is most often resolved by seeking outside perspective or changing one's beliefs so that they do not conflict logically or rationally. A typical human approach to resolving cognitive dissonance is to dismiss the conflict's existence itself..."

Aliens don't dismiss the existence of cognitive dissonance? We have dismissed that claim.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Star Wars helps bring galactic peace IRL?
Fuck yeah.
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
ahhh, a good story...
ruined by lack of updates.
admittedly, you did make this as an experiment, but still, I would have loved to read further.
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
surprisingly I felt a bit emotional when you started going on about dogs.
I do not know why, I guess just having that information being laid out so plainly kind of made me realize the whole human dog relationship. and mine with my own dog.
I guess I just never really thought about it before...
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
ye gods, I just watched the speech, and geez, I swear I cried a little.
it had emotional music added to it with inspirational images, so that likely helped my first impression, but still, truly beautiful :D
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
dangit, your making me want to see what "contact" is all about now!
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
that essay about human dog relationship warmed my heart, FLUFF! :D
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »