Reviews for First Contact
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
OK, so I guess in a mass effect universe, it does appear that human fiction authors posses limmited pre-cog, as it were.
Haereticum chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
If you're interested, wolves and dogs have been reclassified as a single species with the name Canis Lupus Familiaris.
Ibskib chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
small correction:
and immovable object - an immovable object
Ibskib chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Rather than Star Wars, I think Star Trek is a better example of some of the things mentioned in the description, there are also numerous examples of first contact is Star Trek which I think should be of interest to Aliens exploring human media, but then again maybe it's just a bit of Trekkie bias from my side. :-)

I relaly hope Wavela didn't die in that, I like her, and after her reaction to Kate it's the first shipping option so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
This was a delightfully different take on first contact and I enjoyed every chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
(Me and two others literally falling over from laughter.) That's a first for a first contact/ extra-terrestrial story. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
I can actually see that cute thing being found weird and simultaneously hilarious to an alien race.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
MY GUTS! THEY HURT FROM LAUGHTER! X'D
Orchestra of ruin chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
If your reading this Animus of Masada please continue this. This is an excellent awesome, intense, hilarious and heartfelt story. I love it.
World Theory chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
Oh my yes! That was great. Baby krogan are just so cuuu~uuute! (*insert adorable smiley face here*)

Now picture some hardened krogan war-type dude reading that article. Oh gosh, I think I strained my face from smiling too hard…
Krochenko chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
"It is not pride that is most often found, but shame and disgust. They are more critical of themselves as a species than any in Citadel space. Many popular works portray humans as the antagonists of the story, sometimes going as far as to portray them as destructive, incomprehensible, giant beings that destroy the lives of those around them."

Only leftists believe this 'humans are evil' narrative. If you remove leftists, then the vast majority of humanity has great pride for what we have done and what we can do in the future. Yes, there will always be things we could have done better, or things we should do to improve ourselves, but to say most of us are ashamed of and disgusted with our species is ludicrous. Hopefully leftism starts to decline, or this sad reality may take us over.
phoenixstave chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
You may want to update this chapter, since the number of Star Wars movies is now out of date.
Rmito chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
I know it's. Sry late and the story is most likely discontinued I have to give you credit for this well constructed AU. I felt near immensed into your storyline and mentally arguing and agreeing to varies points made. I'm 99.9% sure you could sell water to fish and make a large profit margin. (Tired at work sorry for ramble, thank you for helping me get through a shift)
WAVE797 chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
your story is awesome, i have greatly enjoyed it, as well as its take on how outside sources would view humanity.
BloodMoonRosario chapter 15 . 3/26/2016
I understand what your saying Humans are completely and mind meltingly impossible to understand and predict at any level
1,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »