Reviews for First Contact
wenmarc chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Without a doubt XD. Good start;).
Inverness chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Well I have to say I've never seen a first contact situation go on like that.

Very nice, you've caught my interest. I want to see more. )
theM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You're definitely going to need a scene where Wavela looks back on this but this time knowing what was being said :) Interesting premise that gets away from the beaten path makes this relevant to my interests. No First Contact War here... Let's see where you take this.
ME-Fan-1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
YOU MUST CONTINUE !
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is a breath of fresh air for this fandom. I love the idea of humanity making contact earlier and in less hostile circumstances. It really makes me curious where you wish to take it. I look forward to seeing how you resolve the communication difficulties and the cultural misunderstandings. That you didn't gloss over the issues of first contact is very appreciated! Please update soon!
Hooglyboogly chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
If you don't continue you will die a slow painful death. I am seriously serious about this.
Hooglyboogly chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
lsq78 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh yes you should continue this ! This take on first contact has definitely got my attention. The silliness is nice too :D
Kudara chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Well I'm curious to see how the asari react when they figure out the translation so I would say yes do continue :)
Titus Tatius chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
An amusing story so far, I hope you continue with it.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93