Reviews for Today Never Ends
DesertOrchid7485 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was so wonderfully written! I could hear their voices in my head and picture each and every single one of Jared's actions.. Great job!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ahh! Awesome!
Kira Ria 18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love hurt Jared. Please make another Jared whumpt. This is very great and hot.
Diana chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It really takes my breath away! Incredible!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love this! You capture them so well (I believe).
Yanlingrgc chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's warm. Nice work.
Asgardian Honor Society chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
My very first F&B story and it was quietly beautiful. You have immense talent and I beg of you, keep writing for this fandom and do your duty to the FanFiction world ;). Bang up job, really, brilliant.
Shadow.X.Spirit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was a wonderful story! You have talent as a writer and I must say it was some very nice JaredWhump! Thank you!
Kenna J chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Best Franklin&Bash story I've read, yes - Seriously! This was completely amazing, I almost cried for them. Please, I'm begging you, you HAVE to write more Franklin&Bash soon. You have a serious talent!

Kenn x
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I also love this story. you have serious skills with the h/c and the dialogue also feels pretty true to the show. write more pls! maybe head down to the kink meme and check stuff out, b/c I'd love to see you fill some of the prompts they got over there
11Dancer14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Maye: Please please post the sequel! I shall cry if u don't! :(

Dancer: I love this story :) especially the way you had portrayed them and they're emotions, they're sweet and fluffy without being to over the top