Reviews for I'll Save Your Life
DaviLucca chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Completing: I'm just afraid of how Tobirama will treat him.* Just now I have seen that I spelled a lot of words wrong on my last review. I'm sorry for that. But, what I tried to say was that I'm in love with your fic. It is wonderful! Sorry for leaving such a big review '-' bye..
DaviLucca chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Omg... Poor Izuna... His foster father was a bastard! I'm happy now because he's with Madara and Hashirama and they won't will do anything to him.. I'm just a little bit afraid of how Tobirama... Update soon as you can!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Update soon? This is really good.
silvermist1116 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Cool.
DaviLucca chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I loved this chapter.. It as beautiful and I livre to see Madara and Izuna together *-* Please, update soon as u can...
silvermist1116 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Nice
Freya's Valhalla chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
MadaxHashi? Hell yeah! This couple is great and I think your story is very sweet.

I thought the 'falling in love' was too soon, since Hashirama was head over heels for Madara immediately, but I just love reading about this two and Hashirama is so damn nice.

Can't wait for more :D
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Haha i can remember what happens next sorta :D

I love this chapter, Hashirama is so nice!
SilkenDragon chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Aaaw those two are so adorable! Madara's like a lost lil' puppy and Hashirama's all protective, lovely! :3
silvermist1116 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Cool
SilkenDragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aaah, so cute :'3 I really like the interesting relationship you're creating here, good work! :)
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Awwwwwe sad chaper but cant wait for chapter 4 :)
silvermist1116 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Are you rewriting the story 'cause there was 8 chapters before this update.
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
-screams of frustration- please just this once sempai finish a story before starting a new one I really want to know what happens if I don't I might just die I hate cliffhangers so please for the love that is all good and pure finish this story dx I will cry I hope there is a next chapter please please don't let me down I believe in you sempai ~ginger out~
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Aw poor Izuna-kun :(

He's been through such hard times already, but I know Tobirama will be able to protect him :)

Love the chap :D