Reviews for I'll Save Your Life
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Those poor boys indeed! Oh Izuna you poor thing! I hope things get better soon. Loved the chapter by the way, it is getting very interesting! Tobi don't be such a jerk, geeze I want to hit you!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Happy to see the brothers are back together again. It's really cute seeing the interaction between them. Hope all goes well for poor Izuna. I have a feeling Tobi will start to like him after a while. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
very short but very cute and sweet too between the two sets of brothers. I hope that Izuna will be ok and that Tobirama behaves himself. Love this story!
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
yay! The brothers reunited! I hope Tobirama will be able to put up with both Uchiha, and that he does not hurt Izuna more. Great chapter as all ways!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Aw, that was so good! :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Aw this was a very loving chapter, I must say nice job (or write it anyway lol :D)
MaxFlyFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
love it, really great:) awh i hope mada and hashi find izuna!
CoGaShA chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I love this story cant wait to see where it goes
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Madara all happy make lol but in a good way! I am happy that he is happy, Hashirama is a good man, and Tobirama is a butthead!
RainbowFedora chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I'm so happy you updated this fic! Ohhh stuff is startin'! XD Great chappy and keep up the great work!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
O_o

Madara scares me a little now... He's not acting like himself. BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT.

Anyways I love the story, please continue :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Madara I think you need to give Hashirama another chance and forget about Tobirama, I think Hashirama should ask Madara to move away into a new house with him, but that is just me. Keep up the good work!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Madara-kun. He's been through so much. Tobirama your so mean! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work.
Akaikumox chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
You got me! I like the two chapter and I kind of hate Tobirama right now, why he has to be so mean with Madara? He hasn't done anything bad yet hahaha and Madara, you know, he was acting exactly as I expected.

Keep on with the story!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Poor boys, I wish Tobirama was not such a meanie, I don't think it should matter what clan you are from as long as there is love involved. This just keeps getting interesting by the chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »