Reviews for I'll Save Your Life
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Aw poor Izuna-kun :(

He's been through such hard times already, but I know Tobirama will be able to protect him :)

Love the chap :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
I don't think it was to fast, I loved reading about it! They finally kissed! I love it! Oh Izuna the poor boy, I was tearing up when Hashirama was crying, and I think that Tobirama would make a good lover for Izuna, when the boy gets used to the place and the people.
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Those poor boys indeed! Oh Izuna you poor thing! I hope things get better soon. Loved the chapter by the way, it is getting very interesting! Tobi don't be such a jerk, geeze I want to hit you!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Happy to see the brothers are back together again. It's really cute seeing the interaction between them. Hope all goes well for poor Izuna. I have a feeling Tobi will start to like him after a while. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
very short but very cute and sweet too between the two sets of brothers. I hope that Izuna will be ok and that Tobirama behaves himself. Love this story!
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
yay! The brothers reunited! I hope Tobirama will be able to put up with both Uchiha, and that he does not hurt Izuna more. Great chapter as all ways!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Aw, that was so good! :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Aw this was a very loving chapter, I must say nice job (or write it anyway lol :D)
MaxFlyFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
love it, really great:) awh i hope mada and hashi find izuna!
CoGaShA chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I love this story cant wait to see where it goes
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Madara all happy make lol but in a good way! I am happy that he is happy, Hashirama is a good man, and Tobirama is a butthead!
RainCloudFedarie chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I'm so happy you updated this fic! Ohhh~ stuff is startin'! XD Great chappy and keep up the great work!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
O_o

Madara scares me a little now... He's not acting like himself. BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT.

Anyways I love the story, please continue :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Madara I think you need to give Hashirama another chance and forget about Tobirama, I think Hashirama should ask Madara to move away into a new house with him, but that is just me. Keep up the good work!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Madara-kun. He's been through so much. Tobirama your so mean! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »