Reviews for A Rose and A River
Alana Cartwright chapter 1 . 1/11
THIS WAS AMAZING!
KayleaEgnor chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Not. Cool.. Well, actually really really cool, but not cool to my feels.
FantasyCat917 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow, that was amazing. Made me laugh, and quite sad. I'd love to read more.
clotpole-in-a-tardis chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Amazing
A Travelling Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"No, no, no. It's not fine. It's not good, very definitely not good" I cried, suddenly having invisible tears running down my face.

Sorry. What I mean was, this story is amazing, very well written, with proper spelling and grammar and punctuation. Short and to the point. But how can the Doctor react so little to ROSE TYLER. THE ROSE TYLER. HIS ROSE. HOW CAN HE DO THAT. I ACCEPTED THAT YOU'RE MARRIED TO RIVER, I HAD A HARD TIME DOING THAT, BUT I DID. BUT THAT REACTION IS TERRIBLE. AND THIS IS JUST NOT NICE DOCTOR. SHE'S ROSE TYLER. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I'M GOING TO IGNORE YOU FOR 2 HOURS. TAKE THAT. HA.
Oh my gosh. So sorry I started going crazy in your review. But really, great work and everything :)))
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
O...K... Well! You did a great job on personalities, I can't say I could have made a better version. Try and make one on Donna now! Although it might be a bit complicated... Anyway make another!
Veronica.Fae chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The doctor DID love Rose before RIver
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Well done. Why people feel they have to hate one to support the other beats me. Loving Rose prepared the Doctor's hearts for River. He was still too raw when Martha came along.
Charlotte McAwsome chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Another brilliant story, I love it :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awwwww... Too damn cute and sweet and awesome with that one little bit of sad... Perfect.
Girl of a thousand names chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
...…awkwwwwwwwwwwward siiiiiiiiillleence …
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great! I'm a doctor / river shipper as well but i am confident in saying that ten and rose were made for eachother
Claire chapter 1 . 8/20/2011