Reviews for Shelter: Signal From The Dark
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
i like the bee idea,
Spark from the Stars chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
That...was hot. I love how you made Ironhide bigger that Orion.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Wow, lots oh sticky in this one. I was blushing like mad almost the whole time.

I never read the pairing before, I could never picture Optimus (pretty much a god in my eyes) to do this kind of stuff. I mean, I read him with Ratchet once, but that was a fluff. I do like him with Megatron too, but I have to say, he goes really well with Ironhide. *nods head* yup, me gusta.
Tiger-Hime chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
D'awwwww BBxSilverbolt is so epic! *squee*
Tiger-Hime chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Last linewinning. I love this. I'm not finished yet obviously lol but I intend to finish it very soon. I loves it .
yamiishot chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Awww loved this, loved the rescue, loved the club, loved everything!
Borath chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Thoroughly enjoyable!
Starstreak 777 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I think at 'Jack should be with Bluestreak since Ratchet is already taken by First Aid. Great series so far. Personally, you ave to be one of the best authors here.
spatz chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
oh, the difference between "optimus in public" and "optimus with ironhide" is really interesting. loved how you integrated the scene with agent fowler.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
XD Epic chapter! I love Agent Fowler. He's soooo funny at times and pretty cool at others.

ShiftingWinds125 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
XD XD XD XD That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next story! I love this series!
spatz chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
oh wow, another chapter so soon. loved it. sadly it's the final chapter. hopefully you'll be inspired to write several sequels for this pairing. Optimus x Ironhide is my favourite pairing and you write them so amazingly well.
steelcrash chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I'm loving this story. Keep up the good work.
Shenko007 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Yep, good chappie. Very good chappie.

Thank Primus that Ironhide was rescued! Time for some TLC, followed by hot loving (maybe a rough, kinky session?), and then some tender loving.

As for the idea of the next fic, can we get some more Bumblebee and Silverbolt? Maybe some details on their past relationship in flashbacks and some hot, steamy sessions?

Thanks for the update!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
XD XD XD XD XD XD That was a frickin' amazing chapter! I love it when normally calm and cool characters loose their cool and just go into a situation guns blazing and rage boiling, whiling to kill or maim anything that prevents them from getting to the person they want to save. XD