Reviews for The Club
muffinmom chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Just thought I'd share, I'm in the middle of listening to this story (with my iphone VoiceDream app) and I'm really enjoying it. Very intriguing! Looking forward to listening to the rest. Thx!
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
What a crock of shit!
dustybritches01 chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
I know you finished this a while ago but I just found it. It was such a page turner. I couldn't stop till I hit the end. So well written, a few typos but *meh* we are all human here and they were so few they didn't detract from the story. You are a very good story teller. I'm heading onto the sequel and know that I will enjoy it just as much. Thank you for all of your hard work in bringing this great story to us.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Sweet. thanks for posting. I finished it last night on the WIIu but it's not ideal to leave reviews through the Wii. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
lol loved Rosalie's shoe. Yeah pin it on Newton. That's what I say, not bitter at all. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
I would have thought that James would have noticed the lack of heart beat, but maybe he is so wrapped in himself he wouldn't notice. Nasty man. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Phew I thought you really were giving us a cold Edward there. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
He is being a bit distant isn't he . xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Hah Lusty Bella what fun. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
Ooh it's odd how James seems to get into her mind isn't it. Very scary. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
My friends kids are called Edward and Jacob and Edward's middle name is Jasper, all before twilight was even writtten how wierd is that. And Edward gets called Tedward. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
OMG meeting the parents he should have warned her. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Oh half vampire rose, interesting. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Glad she is a bit more aware of what is going on now. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Oh dear, but you can see comparision between james and edward easily, xx