Reviews for Requiem for a Friend
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hmmm... I think I might participate. I found it as well, and though it doesn't compare to the new show... *winces* it looked good, and proved addictive...
By the way, I don't know if her name is Elizabeth or Bethany. Actually, to be honest I lean towards the latter, rather...
Oceaneyes10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow amazing job! I loved it!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Very good.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
aawww that was so sweet! And I love the backstory. Those're ALWAYS fun. :) Yeah I'm not usually a fan of female characters at all but I thought Beth Lestrade wasn't all that bad. :) btw: did you ever manage to see all the eps? They're totally worth watching! :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AW! This is so sweet! *U* Love this so much! *U* Gosh, I haven't seen many eps at all either (maybe an ep and a half or so, I think), but I love this series, too! *U* This is so beautiful! Love the friendship between Lestrade and Holmes showed here, and my gosh, you got the dialogue and characterization EXACTLY right! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more from you!
bemj11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Delightful piece. I really enjoyed this. I, too, have seen very little of this particular series, but found it intriguing. Keep up the good work.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I've been participating! *waves hand* Discovered this show fairly recently myself... by the way, you can download all 26 episodes from Amazon for $14. Or less legally, watch them on Veoh.

Smartly written. I like the little touches, like referencing the Granada series and Holmes grieving over his goddaughter. Especially love that you're just going for a friendship vibe between these two, and nothing more. Do hope to see more from you!