Reviews for Firefly
Lori jamaican chapter 1 . 4/23
whoa... someone's serious
persistentprism chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This fic warms my heart, it is adorable. Thanks for posting it. I especially liked the part where drunk Lucy starts having weird random thoughts about objects coming alive and rebelling.
ShougiKnight chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I must have done something right to have found such a fantastically written fic. You did the pairing more than justice. Have you considered writing as a career?
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That's hot
leoslady4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Incredible job there! I actually loved the ending! :D I read very few NaLu stories, as I'm a full blown crack pairing fanatic, but this one was cleverly done!
WinterJade chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Jesus, and you're praising ME? You should be getting all the praise. You're what I aspire to but never quite manage to match. Even the non-lemon parts were amazingly descriptive (I especially liked the candles, I may have to borrow that-and credit you, of course). This one NaLu will get me more inspired in my story than anything I've read in the last few weeks, no matter the pairing.

...I'm not religious, by the way. Your sheer skill brings it out in me. I expect great things _
witchyxwrites chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I demand you do a full lemon- that was soooo not fucking FAIR how you left it hanging like that! More dammit!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i too love nalu
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
nice touch.
Isadora Li chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
"nothing too big? just a little one shot?" XD Really? ohmygawd what would you do if it was a big fic or something?

You were GREAT! Really! Poetic, enchanting, overwhelming and why not smutty exactly what I wanted to read today.

Thanks. Really. Thanks. You should write more NatsuxLucy. I'd read and review it )
La Snooze chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oooh how good! I looved the scene with the bed! But one thought bothers me: where was Natsu all along?
Tonoxic chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You described this just so perfectly! I absolutely loved it!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
me encanto! :D
Twistedkorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I thought it was perfect!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love your description. You paint the picture of this setting so well and really show the drunken stupor. I've had my head "spinping in backward circles" and thinking the bed is mutinying by not staying still, LOL!