Reviews for Of Blue Hair and Battles
Fall7TimesStandUp8 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm reviewing because I favorited. Can I stop now? No, just kidding. That was too cute, I really liked the Rosie-Posie thing. I'm a huge Rosius fan. You can't really blame Rose, I mean when I was seven I liked this not very smart (He's not stupid. He's just not intelligent) kid with orange hair... Because his hair was orange. (At the time, I don't think I was very inteligent, either.) Anyway lovely fic. Not many authors can pull of dialog.
X59 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
amusing.
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Reminds me of me
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
'I'm the only sane one here, aren't I?'

'Short answer, Rose? Yes.'

'And that just fills me with confidence.'

Hilarious. And I loved the Teddy/Rose implications. I'm taking it you support Teddy/Rose? I'm not sure who ship Teddy with, but ANYTHING is better than Teddy/Victoire... oh Merlin it makes me sick. I'll ship Rose with Albus - yes, it's cousincest, but it's fabulous. And Al and Rose are right. Victoire's little diva act wears thin, she's such a brat!
lowi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I liked this a lot, Erin! It was really funny and sweet, truly adorable!

You've captured their friendship perfectly, in my opinion, it was exactly how I imagine it to be! ;D

And I think you did a great job with all-dialogue. It wasn't forced at all; it seemed very realistic.

So great work, it was awesome, Erin! :D
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
aw, sweet! i do love me some rose/al/scorpius friendship - lovely job, dear. :)
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hammy hammy ham.~

Ham is good...

and this story was, too.

I like dialogue fics.~

Teddy and Rose sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!(:

Anyway, it was cute.

Awesome job.

- Kelsey.
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
lol Nice story. I liked it! Good conversation and good reading something non suspenseful for once.
ExclaCrystal chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha! That was really funny! Loved it!