Reviews for Wildfire
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 1/10
Thank you for your contribution. But this is where I leave off. I don't understand how some one with all the means to leave, remains enslaved and raped.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 1/10
Dude, your being mad unneccesary right now. Aro is the bad guy yeah we get it. But your over the top with it. Almost none of what you are saying falls in line. Aro would do some of this, (hold the parents hostage, so that she complies) But the rest... over the top. All he care for is power, and as long as he has it securely, then he wouldn't take things to the level you care about.

Yes, this is your story and your interpretation of Aro. But wow dude, this is something. ANd I mean that in no amazing way.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/10
You just went off the rails. If she is a shield both mentally and physcially, then NONE of this should've happened. You make no sense at all. She could've killed Felix and demetri and it wouldve ended there. So why go into all this nonsense?

Sorry, but any 'drama' after this, will be asinine to read. Especailly since none of it had to happen. SMH.
monay9e chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
Oooohh my! This has been one of the greatest stories that I have read and I have read hundreds of them! Thank you for taking twilight to another level and letting me enter into your imagination! Priceless! Loved it!
paragod chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
Beautiful story.
Thanks,
CoppertopJ chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
This story...it was original, exceptionally well written, I loved it. Well done.
mygooddog chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
Loved your story! Great imagnation . A true joy to read!
JustARead chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
Love! Story is way under reviewed
JustARead chapter 33 . 1/8/2014
Demetri!
JustARead chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Fast work! Lol
JustARead chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
Finally, talked everything out together
JustARead chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Yay! :)
JustARead chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Originals? B is meeting all the ranks :)
JustARead chapter 23 . 1/7/2014