Reviews for Cantus Nobilis I: Demons' Run
iHadtoTry chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
lovely! I loved it! great job!
Aria White chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
I so wish this is what actually happened. It still leaves some mystery to River that friggin Moffat took away. Beautifully written, great story. Love this!
MayFairy chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
this was a great chapter. i loved the family reunion, and his protests at being a taxi service!
Enhas chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
I like that River has memories of being raised by her parents (however short a time it was), and that she actually wants to spend time with them. No, "I know! I'll go to university now!"

You know, you've just made the Library scene even more tragic, since River would have immediately realized that something was wrong and missing in her memories the moment she saw the Tenth Doctor and Donna, and would probably quickly have pieced it all together.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
Why couldn't LKH have gone like this?
MayFairy chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
this was a really good chapter, the opening scene was great, Sylvia's reaction was incredibly believable, and Martha's involvement was my favourite part, his note was too funny, though it was sad too.
Enhas chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
I doubt that River is going to forget everything, despite what the Doctor thinks, since much later on she still remembers Wilfred as a very good man. I'd like to see her with a telescope, on the same hill, with a thermos.

Somehow I just thought what it'd be like if this River and Canon!River ever met in some sort of universal crossover. Two Rivers Song, two Doctors, and two Amys and Rorys.

Anyway, enough rambling... I'm guessing there's probably only a chapter or two left, and River will end up in the 51st century to begin her life. Indeed, she is going to run.
MayFairy chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
AHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!

Wilf...*bursts into tears*

still...incredible chapter! just, wow. it has all pieced together quite nicely.
Enhas chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
I'm assuming that she's aiming for Wilfred, perhaps as a mercy-kill because of the effects of the poison (how does she know about that, though?), but it's also possible that she's aiming at and fighting hard with herself not to shoot the Doctor. Maybe she was programmed to kill the Doctor as a last resort if Kovarian is killed?

That doesn't make much sense though, given that in both River and Kovarian's personal time-lines, the Doctor has already died (and by Melody's hands, in a way)... unless Kovarian is so insane to risk destroying the universe if she died? Ugh, I'm confused.
SPaCeR8008 chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Wow, this makes so much sense..
Quicquidlibet chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
THE SUSPENSE.

You're killing me with all these cliffhangers!
Quicquidlibet chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
So, it's very rare for me to find a story where I look forward to it so much that it's constantly on my mind. Congrats, this is one of them. I'm reading this and going "OH, OH THIS IS REALLY AWESOME" and wracking my brain trying to think up how Donna becomes the current River and utterly failing. So I highly anticipate more chapters. Keep up the brilliant work. :)
Enhas chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
Nothing good is going to happen here, I just know it. I bet the Doctor will be going back to Stormcage when this is all over and just completely break down. Regardless, I hope there's a sequel of some kind to come.
MayFairy chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
ah! Shawn's dead! NO! but Donna? i hope they meet again now, because that would be awesome...
MayFairy chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
wow...i love that she's Donna. it works well and it's kind of epic, but i admit to being really confused about she can be Donna and River.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »