Reviews for Cantus Nobilis I: Demons' Run
Heartwing chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Turning it into a slight fixit fic too I see :)
Daisy312 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Wow! That was a shock! I love stories that surprise me. Great work! You are a really good author, and you've got everyones characterizations just perfect. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Enhas chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Guess I was right about Amy and Rory. There's no way for them to get Melody back without literally destroying all of existence (without her and the Metacrisis-Doctor, chances are Davros would have won). :(

Also, I'm assuming that Donna eventually gets back her memories down the line, possibly upon her death and regeneration, but maybe not. Still, if River has all of her memories, then she knows the circumstances of her eventual death and has to accept it, in parallel to the Doctor's own fate. This also makes the eventual Singing Towers goodbye infinitely worse because they both know what's going to happen, and not just the Doctor.
Time lord chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Confusing . The doctors race is gallfrean not time lord therefore river can not be half time lord

Time lord is a title given during the academy and not all gallifreans are time lords you have to be chosen
findingyouagain chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
I'm confused. I like it, but I'm confused.
MayFairy chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
whoa! that was a great cliffhanger!
uzumaki misaki chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
ehh? talk about a plot twist! wow! i cant wait for more!
findingyouagain chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Opps! Looks like he's got the wrong ginger! And she's in the wrong time period too!
Enhas chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Good chapter. I like the bits with Wilfred, and I hope that he gets a cameo in the actual show sometime (doubtful, though), since I think he was one of the greatest companions ever. As for Donna, there's no way that her part in this story is over yet (I think Kovarian did something to her before she was saved by the Doctor).

Poor Amy and Rory. That's all I can say there, really. I have the sickening feeling that they're never going to get Melody back.

Also, it took me a while to notice, but the title of the story is "Demon's Run" and not "Demons Run". Just who is the demon?
MayFairy chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
oh, i loved it. you manage to make everything legitimate and it was so brilliant. i can't wait to see if he gets Melody back.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
this is about the best reason why she would be in the spacesuit I have read so far
findingyouagain chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Loved it! Especially Adele being Rory's grandmother:D chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I enjoyed this thoroughly and hope some of it shows up in Let's Kill Hitler.. EVEN though it won't I hope you keep this going
hannahncakes chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Aww this was so wonderful. I loved how the Doctor and Jack sorted everything out, and the bit with Amy & Rory waiting just broke my heart. Bless 'em!

I have to leave it here for now because I have very boring housework-related things to do but I look forward to reading more soon!
hannahncakes chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
*eeeks and squeaks*

You are a very clever one, I love your writing muchly!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »