Reviews for Cantus Nobilis I: Demons' Run
hannahncakes chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
My mind is working over-time to try to work out where you're going & how this is all going to come together. But I'm failing, love the suspence though! Hehe. And it's so adorable when he speaks to baby Melody. Bless.
hannahncakes chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
wow, I adore this all ready! It's fabulous. Oh and I'm rubbish at reviews, did I mention that? *runs off to read more*
MayFairy chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
epic rescue indeed! the Doctor up against Kovarian is definitely a brilliant thing to read, and something i hope to see more of in the show...there aren't enough female villians...we need the Rani back, dammit!

and wooo...Donna gets to go back home!
findingyouagain chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Loved it!
MayFairy chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
this chapter was so brilliant. the Doctor's little dark moment when he went all oncoming storm was so perfect in showing Eleven's scary side that it sent a shiver down my spine.

just...perfect.
fuckboy69 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Picnic baskets. Of course. He had to do that. Brilliant work, keep writing!
findingyouagain chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Loved it!
Enhas chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic story so far! Everyone is in character, especially the Doctor. I think you're probably one of the most consistent writers for the Eleventh Doctor that I've read.

I can't wait to see where this is going... I have a sneaking suspicion though.
MayFairy chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
ah! which bit was the important bit? please update soon!
findingyouagain chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Loved the new chapter!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for the shoutout!

Like I said, great chapter and looking forward to the next!
fuckboy69 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Nice cliff hanger! Try to add a bit more Donna Noble talk.
MayFairy chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
i loved it! him meeting Wilf and Sylvia again was very cute.

but what a cliff hanger! i can't wait for more...
InvaderVyn chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Nice! Love it and am looking forward to august 27!
Beatrice Mars chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT?

Loving this story very much though, I liked the way you used ww2 and Jack, hope we see more of him! Can't wait for more, please update soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »