Reviews for Sound the Clarion
MitisVenatrix chapter 21 . 2/23
Beautiful, amazing, and enthralling. All I can say, is well done. Very well done.
Zenog chapter 7 . 2/3
Before continuing on, Garrus was probably looking at some sort of Mustang. I just get that from context. Red sports car, "stubborn", the animals themself are noted for being stubborn... Is there really anything else it could be?
brittypearl chapter 21 . 1/17
Thanks for finishing this story! Last I had read was to chapter 14 I think. Iloiked it up the other day and was so happy it was completed and with a happy ending! Yay! Loved it
WinterEmmers chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This story was so amazing! I liked how deep into the Turian culture you got, and I felt like you really nailed a unique and well-rounded personality for every character. Those nephews were too cute! And of course, Garrus. Yiss.
Atom Eve chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
I'm in love with this story. it's one of the best I've read. Even aspect of it. sad you are taking a break. I'd love to read more. enjoy and good luck
KasumiCain chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
And a wonderful epilogue. Really, "5 years later" gives us a happy ending, full of opportunity.

This has been a joy to read, Amber Penglass. Thank you for writing it. You're awesome!

KasumiCain chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
That car scene, I really wanted something like this, and you delivered. Well done, it was great!

And the scene at the end, with Garrus and Shepard...

KasumiCain chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
RIP Arterius, RIP Mustang. I'm gonna miss one of you, I will admit.

KasumiCain chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Hmm, interesting location for a base, but still not safe enough... why not ship the Monolith to Alliance space?

Well, they held off the husks. But... how did Shepard's team find her?
alden prime chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
Three spectres, one ship. Saren better watch himself. Actually, the whole galaxy better watch itself.

Congrats on finishing this monumental work in such a thrilling, perfectly satisfying way. And congrats on your new job and almost-done novel! I will read anything you touch. Please do post that blog ASAP.
alden prime chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
Don't mind me, I'm just over here in the corner, shrieking. What a tremendously satisfying end. All the characters continue to be perfectly themselves, in the right place at the right moment, and it just... works.
KasumiCain chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Edited in 2013, beacon is still "bacon" :P

I did not expect Shep to get grabbed by the beacon. Weird.

KasumiCain chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
Right, I'm guessing major ME book spoilers were in this chapter. Damn Arterius and his Monolith. I didn't read the book, but glanced at the wiki years ago. He dies. I know how he dies. Tell me that's not how he's going to die.

KasumiCain chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Um

I need to know

Bombing or no bombing?

KasumiCain chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
So... bombing is imminent? RIP everybody