Reviews for Sound the Clarion
Ryan chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Love this so much! On a whim I decided to try and find something with a completely new take on mass effect and low and behold this masterpiece was revealed! I really enjoyed reading this and am glad to say it helped me stay sane through my exams :) thank you so much for this story and I am very excitedly looking forward to more!
Kallie6891 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Wow! U just discovered your story and it is fantastic! So much detail, it is incredible.
Kudos, I will be binge reading this tonight.
FrenchFighter chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
Thank you.

One of my fave fanfic out there, and it's incredible that you finished it after all this time. Thank you.
TheFairyOfShadows chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
At first I was kinda skeptical about this fic, but then it got awesome and all my worries went straight out the window! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
Hey, I wish you the best, but I have to say, I'm really really skeptical of the Inkitt site, and I don't have much faith in it being a great avenue toward publication. If you want to adapt the story into an original novel, I think you can do that, and there are a lot better-established publishers to consider. Just my two cents. Good luck, whatever you decide to do!
rubberleg chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
Had an alert that a new chapter (22) was up, but nothing there in fanfic... I gather from other people's comments that it was a notice to upvote your fic in some contest? Has fanfic removed the notice? Would def vote for this fic... Rushed ending notwithstanding :)
Exia chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
I just want you to know that I also have a story posted for this contest...and desperately hope that you win it! You deserve it far more than I!
death7559 chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Created an account and voted your story.
Jannee chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
That was by far one of the best fanfics I've read in the Mass Effect universe - I was completely caught from start to the end. Very well done! :D

My only critic would be the ending - I personally felt it was somewhat rushed, but perhaps that's just be wanting more of all the good stuff? ;)

Anyways, thanks for posting this awesome piece of word.
sisyphe chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Hi, I can't seem to find the explicit version of the story, is it still available somewhere? Thanks! :)
sisyphe chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
I really liked your idea of turian writing technique. Very clever. And I can't stop reading this fic.
sisyphe chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
For some reason I can't help thinking of magical girl type manga transformations... Think Shep would be offended if I compared her to Sailor Moon?
sisyphe chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Oooh I'm definitely reading more of this! :3
Kurai Ummei chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Second full read through. So good. Wtb sequel.
RawrISay chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
I am only on chapter 4 and I'm already in LOVE with this fic. You are not only creative, but incredibly descriptive. I can see everything unfold as though I were watching a movie. I literally cannot put this down! Amazing work! I strive to be able to write like this one day.