Reviews for Sound the Clarion
Belladoni chapter 19 . 4/11
It's a great story. Please, just finish it! Don't quit now!
Amey chapter 19 . 4/8
Love love love this! On the edge of my seat and can't wait for more! :) I really do hope you'll continue!
Belladoni chapter 19 . 3/30
Sweet! Checked back on this and saw this chapter. I really dig this story and would like to see it finished. *Crosses fingers*
Chandrey chapter 19 . 3/22
Thanks for coming back, I've been dying to see what happens
Ruya Firtina chapter 4 . 3/20
So damn good.
Ruya Firtina chapter 1 . 3/19
So cool! I love the gravity flipping! You are an amazing writer!
Reilovernat1213 chapter 19 . 3/6
I just discovered this fic 3 days ago after being told it was one of the best and I could NOT agree more. I just finished catching up and god, you have a gift for writing. Absolutely amazing. I love everything, absolutely everything. Above all, certainly how you wrote Shakarian. I can't wait for next chapter, thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! It's keeping me awake in school as I prepare for the SAT lol!
DraconianFire chapter 19 . 2/28
This story is fantastic! Definitely one of the best fanfictions I've seen, in plot, characterisation and writing quality... I was not at all surprised to learn you're actually an author in real life too!

Followed so will be looking forward to reading the ending if/when you finish it (please please do finish... I'm so excited to know how it ends and I'm sure your hoards of followers agree)

Thankyou for sharing your awesome writing skills with us!
This is so great! Thank you do much for taking the time to do this! You're amazing!
PrincessArien chapter 12 . 2/3
Poor Tarquin...he has such bad luck with bombs :( Though is it bad that I find the irony a little bit amusing? I hope that's not bad, I can't help but feel an equal mix of a bit of mirth and sympathy...
PrincessArien chapter 5 . 2/2
Hehe, no matter what universe you find yourself in...there's no Shepard without Vakarian XD
Fate always has a funny way of throwing Shepard together with one or more of his/her squadmates *somehow* I'm loving this story so far, looking forward to the rest of it immensely.
spaceconveyor chapter 19 . 1/29
Wow. I just stumbled upon your fic, and I say great work! I am really interested to see what happens. I know you said just the epilogue left, but this story has had such great developement, that there are tons of bits to tie up. I feel like it would be a disservice to the story to just end it now with an epilogue. I hope I am mistaken about that.

Great job overall. you really kept my interest throughout, but I was not as much a fan of the secondary storyline regarding Saren and the indoctrinated Desolas. I feel like they should have been two different stories. The Illusive Man could have still been the resistance leader, with all the other resistance story, but no Prothean monolith, and no indoctrination. It just dectracts from yje main storyline.

I tried to find this fic on AO3, but could not? I want more smut! lol Breathlessly awaiting the next installment. Shepard/ Garrus happiness, please!
Liz chapter 19 . 1/21
Looks like I'm a little late, but I am a huge fan of your work, this one in particular. I'm so excited to have been able to read a new chapter!
MomentousMinutiae chapter 19 . 1/12
Yay! I'm glad to see you're back! I think I'm gonna wait to read this until it is completed and I can read the whole thing all over again. I'm just glad that you're going to finish this up. Truly one of my favorite AU Shakarian fics.
Allie chapter 19 . 1/1
Goodness I've missed this story! So glad that I finally got around to reading the newest chapter.

This story is something near and dear to me, truly. I don't even care for the wait - I'll do so with a smile for this story