Reviews for Sound the Clarion
Jannee chapter 21 . 10/8
That was by far one of the best fanfics I've read in the Mass Effect universe - I was completely caught from start to the end. Very well done! :D

My only critic would be the ending - I personally felt it was somewhat rushed, but perhaps that's just be wanting more of all the good stuff? ;)

Anyways, thanks for posting this awesome piece of word.
sisyphe chapter 13 . 10/7
Hi, I can't seem to find the explicit version of the story, is it still available somewhere? Thanks! :)
sisyphe chapter 6 . 10/6
I really liked your idea of turian writing technique. Very clever. And I can't stop reading this fic.
sisyphe chapter 2 . 10/5
For some reason I can't help thinking of magical girl type manga transformations... Think Shep would be offended if I compared her to Sailor Moon?
sisyphe chapter 1 . 10/5
Oooh I'm definitely reading more of this! :3
Kurai Ummei chapter 21 . 9/25
Second full read through. So good. Wtb sequel.
RawrISay chapter 4 . 9/11
I am only on chapter 4 and I'm already in LOVE with this fic. You are not only creative, but incredibly descriptive. I can see everything unfold as though I were watching a movie. I literally cannot put this down! Amazing work! I strive to be able to write like this one day.
Shadowwolf1618 chapter 21 . 8/5
I came back today to see if any updates on any of my faves SURPRISE Updates on this ;v; Im so happy its finished and it's a brilliant story and I loved every second :D Thank you so much for this amazing story !
serlina chapter 21 . 7/31
This is one of the best Shakarian story's I've ever read. Love love love LOVED IT.
XboxGirl chapter 21 . 7/5
This story is so jaw-droppingly incredible! It was worth the wait. I've never read a better Shepard/Garrus fanfiction story in my life. It's my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for putting in so much effort in your writing. And thank you for making this fan very happy. 3
Amy L chapter 20 . 7/5
Wow! Wow! Wow! You made my day, week, month, year when you posted up the final two chapters! Thank you so much! 3
Mystic Rains chapter 21 . 6/15
what a great apologue to a great story. I was just browsing some of the "unfinished" stories and happened to see that yours did not qualify any longer. Definitely one of the better AU stories out there
OinkyThePiggy chapter 21 . 5/24
I am so glad it's complete! And also really sad. This has been such a wonderful adventure. From beginning to end you had me hooked and even now I want more. When you get published and come back to us I really hope there's a continuation with this. All of your characters would be wonderful to read in parallel to the Mass Effect storyline.

Love you for this, I really do.
Until the next time :)