Reviews for Sound the Clarion
OinkyThePiggy chapter 21 . 5/24
I am so glad it's complete! And also really sad. This has been such a wonderful adventure. From beginning to end you had me hooked and even now I want more. When you get published and come back to us I really hope there's a continuation with this. All of your characters would be wonderful to read in parallel to the Mass Effect storyline.

Love you for this, I really do.
Until the next time :)
Great story!
Kellise chapter 21 . 5/19
Amazing story! Loved it
Kellise chapter 16 . 5/18
Could you put little breaks
like that between POV switches please?
Lethaniaa chapter 21 . 5/18
So we come to an end. I must confess when I got the email notifications that there were new chapters I squealed! And then I realized I needed to reread the whole thing because I was a bit fussy on the details of the last chapters I had read. And I really really enjoyed myself again! Definitely my favorite fanfic of all time! Fantastic job on this! And I would have waited forever for an ending for this!Thank you for finishing it :)
galacticturnip87 chapter 21 . 5/15
Wow what an ending! Thank you so much for finally publishing the end! This fanfic is one of my favorites of all time 3
mininamin chapter 21 . 5/12
Magnifico.
Mordinette chapter 21 . 5/11
I only started to read this a few days ago, and devoured these chapters as fast as I could - even staying up late just to read one more chapter, then one more. You really brought these characters to life. It was such a great story.

As for the newest updates, I loved chapter 20. The action was heart-pounding, and I was so glad that you saved everyone. It was also nice to see Nomos finally starting to trust Shepard, at least a little bit.

I have to say, though, that I agree with some of the reviewers who said that the epilogue felt a little rushed and that some things were left hanging in the air. I'm glad you finished the story, and I appreciate the fact that you came back to do that. I just would have liked to see more of a resolution to everything that had happened between Shepard and Garrus. From the epilogue it seems like she left Palaven, and they never had any contact for five years. If that's the case, that makes me sad. It feels like unfinished business between them. They had built such a strong connection and, especially with the war over, I would have thought that they would have a nice chat, and that Garrus would have eventually understood why Shepard had to do what she did.

But anyway, my point is that I loved the story, I loved your writing, and I wish you all the luck with your writing career! And thank you for not forgetting about your fanfiction fans. :)
chipmyster1992 chapter 21 . 5/10
HOLY...FUCKING...HELL! THAT was FUCKING AMAZING! Been hoping and waiting for ages for you to finish this fantastic fic! I think it should be higher up the total fav list but thats just me. I love how you did this fic, the way you manipulated Garrus and Shepard into each others arms and hearts, almost broke Nomos's arm to get him to help out in the the end, and still made it all make sense, understand how and most importantly, make us REALLY want to see happen becaue of it.

I would have liked to see a little bit more that either says or hints at what happened to desolas (if he didn't die), and a little bit more of TIM story. But I know this is meant to be about shep and garrus so I wont complain any more...not that I actually have ANY other criticisms to say. This was one of those stories that I truly loved and have so little that bugs me about it. (Love how you made garrus, shep's specter mentor at the end!)
With that in mind, is there any chance that you might follow on from this and go into ME1? With hkw well you did this, I am dying to see more of this from you!
Velasa chapter 21 . 5/10
Holy crap, it not only updated it -completed-! I don't even remember how long it's been anymore but it was surprisingly easy to jump back in and remember what was happening _ That was pretty great. Thank you for coming back!
geminidragon76 chapter 21 . 5/9
wait... I drew fan art of this... and... I can't help but wonder, what Happened to Kelly? What about Sid? I am happy that Garrus & Shepard are reunited (of course... cause best couple ever... ) However, I did wonder about the couple who totally made me go... WHOA!... Is SID just going to let KELLY go? Will he FIND her? Will she forgive him for leaving her? Will HE forgive her for spying on her? I mean... I guess I was the only one, but man, you just ditched her drunk & alone & a mess... & he what? Forgot about her? Like a JERK? Man... now I want to punch his face! So I can't even draw a conclusion to this? Oh man... SAD FACE! T_T ... Love the premise of the ending & how Garrus is a spectre & mentor Shepard. Glad you are back.
Yay:) I really had given this fix up for dead - glad to see it finished :)
Shootingstar7123 chapter 21 . 5/8
Thank you for finishing this wonderful story! I've enjoyed rereading this without its ending several times, and I'm sure I will be rereading it again in the future.
Mousey57 chapter 21 . 5/8
Epic story my friend. I love this story so much and it has inspired so many people. I can't tell you how many artists I have come across that have made artwork based on this story. I think it would make a kick ass graphic novel Thanks for writing it :)