Reviews for For 10 Galleons
lulue79 chapter 10 . 8/16
Hello! I loved your fic! Alexei is one of the rare OC I like.
And by the way, if you're interested, your fic reminds me a french song, " Ce que l'on s'aime" by Tryo. You'd give it a try!
RinneLin chapter 10 . 2/17
wow, the pairing!

nice story!
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I love Hugo.

In my next life I want to be Hugo Weasley as you write him.

I have never in my life fallen so hard for a fictional character and I generally keep away from epilogue related stuff. Alexei is also very cool, I liked him a lot in the regulus and teddy story and here he's just as awesome. Gonna go read that sequel
PuppetPrince chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I absolutely love this pairing! My second favorite couple, first being Al/Scorpius. I don't know if you did it already' but could you do something about them saying how they love each other. That would be great! And entertaining.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 10
Wow. Alexei is a tempest. He’s charging down the hall and everyone just knows to get the fuck away before he takes them out in his fury. “You are MY bitch!” Well, Alexei. You just claimed him. No take backsies! –giggles and runs away-
THAT IS SO CUTE! HE WAS TELLING THE STORY TO LITTLE ITTIE BITTIES! –screams and flails- THE ENDING IS PERF! I LOVE IT!
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 9
Pfft, there’s a level on Alexei’s shitlist specifically for Hufflepuffs, and now Hugo Weasley has broken the ranks and dropped there. Cute. Yes, Alexei. He did just imply that you’re scared to be snogged by him. Whatcha gonna do about it? BAM! IT’S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! HAAAA!
Pfft. “I probably shouldn’t have said that.” “NO SHIT!” aww baby, stop fighting it. You loved all the wicked things he did with that brilliant tongue of his, don’t lie. Just accept it, accept your fate.
Oh gosh, Alexei. I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s totally Hugo Weasley’s fault. Jeez.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 8
Awww bby Alex. I know the pain. When I eat Mike and Ikes, I only eat the lime. I give the rest of them away. It’s not that bad of a flaw. –paps face- Oh my god. Hugo inherited Dumbles’ sense of style. I don’t even care they’re not related through blood, he got it through osmosis. Way to go Alexei. Beat him by three. Pfft. You’re such a cutie.
Oooooh, SMACKDOWN! That was a CHALLENGE, Hugo Weasley. Da-yum! MAKING OUT IN AN ABANDONED CLASSROOM! GET IT!
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 7
GABRIELLA! YOU BROUGHT GABRIELLA INTO THE STORY! YAY! SO HAPPY! And yes, Gabby, Hugo would win in a battle of wills. Obviously. And she’s so smart. I love her. I honestly thought she was gonna be the character I had the strongest affinity to, but then I met Lily from His Firework. I think I’m actually prolly a combination of the two of them. Although, maybe not since I’m a dinosaur :3
Dude, what’s up with men at Hogwarts thinking women are owls? First Ron and Harry with Hermoine, and now Alexei and Hugo with sister Dolohov. Wow. I swear, we sometimes wear feathers, but we’re not birdies.
Pfft, sixty seven flaws. Make it 69, though I doubt 69 would be a flaw, if you know what I mean –winks suggestively-
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 6
Oh my god it’s Rory. I love Rory. I love him so much. –sobs- I’m so glad you gave Louis Rory. So glad. I ship it so hard!
OH BABY HUGO! “I promise to do everything in my power to not fall in love with you.” Oh, baby. It’s too fucking late. You are so in love with him. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF DENIAL OCEAN ALEXEI AND BACK ON THE SHIP! WE CAN PATCH IT AND IT WILL SAIL AGAIN DAMMIT! DO NOT TEST ME! I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN OUT OF SHEER STUBBORNNESS! RAWR I AM A DINOSAUR!
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 5
-sobs- Louis without Rory isn’t okay –sobs harder-
OH MY GOD! LA PETITE MORT! I ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT THAT WAS WITHOUT HAVING TO TRANSLATE IT! YESSSS! GO HUGO! HAHAHA! Indeed, I wish it WERE la petite mort, because that would be hawt.
Fuck, super concentrated Alexei is fucking hot. Imagine him being that focused and determined in bed. Hugo, you lucky bastard. Enjoy that la petite mort, okay? For both of us.
Well fuck, Hugo. A Slytherin banner? Could you BE more obvious? I love you so much right now.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 4
“I’m not trying. It’s fairly obvious I’m succeeding.” OH! MY! GOD! I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME AND IT PISSES MY FRIENDS OFF SO MUCH HAHAHA YOU ARE PERF!
And Hugo is so fucking perf. His stance on suicide is the same as mine, really. And I love how he intentionally taunts the most badass but not evil person in the school. It’s so perf. I love him.
Please don’t dive bomg at Hugo, Alexei. That could end badly for everyone. I swear, Lily is me. IS this some sort of barbaric male right of passage ritual? Yes? Okay. I’M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR PUTTING me thROUGHT THAAT HEART ATTACK! HAHAHA Yes that’s me! I love her. I love you. I love this fic.
Fucking Jacob. I hate you so much. I hope Alexei at least maims you. ….. PERFECT WAY TO END THE CHAPTER –slow claps-
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 3
Oh my god, Hugo. Don’t get excited about being stalked by an angry Alexei plotting to kill you! NO BUENO! Fucking hell, though. Alexei, don’t even pretend having someone who COULD pin you down and hold you there at his mercy doesn’t turn you on. Please. And fuck, don[t growl unless you wanna be pinned to a wall and snogged senseless. That’s just too sexy dammit.
Oh my god, can Hugo just curse Jacob already? He’s annoying and I hate him. Thanks for that, always making me hate the stupid love rivals. Stop with the verbal foreplay you two. Dammit, killing my shipper heart. (Talking about Alexei and Hugo, not Hugo and Jacob. Obviously lol)
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 2
Louis is so cute, being M for all his stupid Bond cousins. Haha. Corruption reference. Omg, I totally forgot why Lily’s nickname was Dewey. Is there a funny story coming up? I want there to be a funny story behind that omg. YES! I love how logical Hugo is, though. He’s so fucking perf. I keep trying to reconcile the badass brainiac he is in this fic with the adorable puppy he is in His Firecracker… and I’m finding it a bit scary how easy it works XD Kinda. DID HUGO REALLY USE A SIMILAR SPELL AS THE ONE USED ON THE MAP FOR HIS NOTE TO ALEXEI?! :SJDFOISJDCOISDJPOGFDS PERF!
Dude, Dolohov… A 78.75 is pretty good for not being interested in Hugo, and for not allowing him to participate. Come on man, stop being a dramaqueen. You sound like Draco XD
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 1
Wow Alexei, tell us how you REALLY feel about Hugo! My gosh! I can FEEL the animosity through my computer screen! Please, Alexei. You’re not evil. No one evil could be with Hugo; we fangirls wouldn’t allow it. Oh, baby Hugo, but you HAVE met your soul mate. He’s just more like your unresolved sexual tension object of your unknowing affection currently.
Oh my god. Alexei you enjoyed kissing Hugo. Dammit DON’T GO DIVING OFF THE TITANIC INTO THE FUCKING FREEZING COLD OCEAN OF DENIAL! DAMMIT! He swan dived, darling. Dammit. Pfft, curiosity is gonna kill his attempts to pretend he doesn’t care at all tho.