Reviews for For 10 Galleons
Pawii chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
So, I just wanted to say that I got here because I finished A magical bond :'( and decided that I needed more you. Let me tell you, that I'm loving this pairing so much! I've already read this one and Alexei's plan, liked them both. I like Alexei in all his short, violent, sexy glory. I especially love how he tries and tries to not fall for Hugo's cuteness and kindness. Write about them more! ;)
berniedette chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
This story is absolutely adorable! Hugo is such a lovable weirdo.
Oninja chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
also i feel like i should mention it's five am now and i've read this in one sitting wow
Oninja chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS SO MUCH WOW THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ OH MY GOODNESS YES INCREDIBLE AMAZING

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

okay thank you please have a wonderful life!
Rcsyb4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Pretty much the only time I fell in love with an OC and I completely think he should be real. Great work! For those that are debating on reading this story based on reviews, please do! And don't forget to check out a bunch of other stories by this author! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
Fk this story man consumed my life for two days please write more and just a side note it was a little too slow burny I skipped a bit towards the last 2 chapters
lulue79 chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Hello! I loved your fic! Alexei is one of the rare OC I like.
And by the way, if you're interested, your fic reminds me a french song, " Ce que l'on s'aime" by Tryo. You'd give it a try!
RinneLin chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
wow, the pairing!

nice story!
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I love Hugo.

In my next life I want to be Hugo Weasley as you write him.

I have never in my life fallen so hard for a fictional character and I generally keep away from epilogue related stuff. Alexei is also very cool, I liked him a lot in the regulus and teddy story and here he's just as awesome. Gonna go read that sequel
PuppetPrince chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I absolutely love this pairing! My second favorite couple, first being Al/Scorpius. I don't know if you did it already' but could you do something about them saying how they love each other. That would be great! And entertaining.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 10
Wow. Alexei is a tempest. He’s charging down the hall and everyone just knows to get the fuck away before he takes them out in his fury. “You are MY bitch!” Well, Alexei. You just claimed him. No take backsies! –giggles and runs away-
THAT IS SO CUTE! HE WAS TELLING THE STORY TO LITTLE ITTIE BITTIES! –screams and flails- THE ENDING IS PERF! I LOVE IT!
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 9
Pfft, there’s a level on Alexei’s shitlist specifically for Hufflepuffs, and now Hugo Weasley has broken the ranks and dropped there. Cute. Yes, Alexei. He did just imply that you’re scared to be snogged by him. Whatcha gonna do about it? BAM! IT’S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! HAAAA!
Pfft. “I probably shouldn’t have said that.” “NO SHIT!” aww baby, stop fighting it. You loved all the wicked things he did with that brilliant tongue of his, don’t lie. Just accept it, accept your fate.
Oh gosh, Alexei. I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s totally Hugo Weasley’s fault. Jeez.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 8
Awww bby Alex. I know the pain. When I eat Mike and Ikes, I only eat the lime. I give the rest of them away. It’s not that bad of a flaw. –paps face- Oh my god. Hugo inherited Dumbles’ sense of style. I don’t even care they’re not related through blood, he got it through osmosis. Way to go Alexei. Beat him by three. Pfft. You’re such a cutie.
Oooooh, SMACKDOWN! That was a CHALLENGE, Hugo Weasley. Da-yum! MAKING OUT IN AN ABANDONED CLASSROOM! GET IT!
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 7
GABRIELLA! YOU BROUGHT GABRIELLA INTO THE STORY! YAY! SO HAPPY! And yes, Gabby, Hugo would win in a battle of wills. Obviously. And she’s so smart. I love her. I honestly thought she was gonna be the character I had the strongest affinity to, but then I met Lily from His Firework. I think I’m actually prolly a combination of the two of them. Although, maybe not since I’m a dinosaur :3
Dude, what’s up with men at Hogwarts thinking women are owls? First Ron and Harry with Hermoine, and now Alexei and Hugo with sister Dolohov. Wow. I swear, we sometimes wear feathers, but we’re not birdies.
Pfft, sixty seven flaws. Make it 69, though I doubt 69 would be a flaw, if you know what I mean –winks suggestively-