Reviews for That's My Girl!
TaxLady0415 chapter 9 . 10/31/2019
I have read this collection several times because it always makes me smile. Love Touga's perspective on all the playground happenings.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2019
OMG I can totally relate to Touga in these chapters. I was choking on my laughter - trying to keep it all in!

"...the two could hardly be divorced by the son of a lawyer, when their 'marriage', performed by the son of a monk, wasn't even valid in the first place!" Pfft! XD
LunareyGale chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
These are great! X3
slvrphoenx chapter 9 . 6/3/2019
Omg this is a great story. I have laughed so much reading it. I love how Sesshoumaru decided at first sight Kagome was going to be his mate and has taken the steps to start courting her. One of my favorites was when they kissed and believed they were married. I throughly enjoy read little Kagome & little Sesshoumaru stories.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 9 . 5/13/2019
I love it! Please update soon!
HeichousBrat chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
That is so awesome! I really enjoyed reading this and laughed a lot! Little Sess and Kagome are so adorable! I really love this!
teamleo1997 chapter 9 . 6/10/2018
I miss this story! I hope you can update it again!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
love the wizard of oz moment lol!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 5 . 3/13/2018
lol!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
i've read this a few times already lol i love your writing!
ianthine.vesper chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
I always get a good laugh from this story everytime I reread, but the whole "liitle" in front of every kid's name gets really irritating and repetitive. Especially when you have one of the kids call another kid "little so-and-so", then it's also redundant.
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 2/14/2018
plz update
Anime freak born in 1993 chapter 7 . 1/27/2018
OMG! This is so freaking HILARIOUS! I love the stories "That's my boy/girl!"
The plot is absolutely fantastic and has be dying with laughter with tears coming out of my eyes! XD
I have read both stories plenty of times, and then a thought struck me, are you gonna write another follow up where they're older? That would be AWESOME! I hope you do!
Lots of love and respect for plenty of the stories you write, I hope you continue.
Wicked.Onna chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
I really like this it's so cute and absolutely funny I do hope you return to it because it's so well written I'm just absolutely adorable
Pat Portillo chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Es tan linda esta historia Amber, ojalá algún día la continúes! Saludos! :)