Reviews for That's My Girl!
maryythisgirl chapter 9 . 12/15/2020
Is this story still going to be updated? It is really cute and I can't wait to see Sesshomaru's reaction when be is older XD
Day chapter 9 . 9/23/2020
I hope you don't forget us...
BallerinaG chapter 9 . 5/25/2020
Hi! I know there’s been a while, but I hope you’ll continue this story. I loved reading this story again, in these times, some fluffy story felt nice. Hope you’re well, stay safe!
TaxLady0415 chapter 9 . 10/31/2019
I have read this collection several times because it always makes me smile. Love Touga's perspective on all the playground happenings.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2019
OMG I can totally relate to Touga in these chapters. I was choking on my laughter - trying to keep it all in!

"...the two could hardly be divorced by the son of a lawyer, when their 'marriage', performed by the son of a monk, wasn't even valid in the first place!" Pfft! XD
LunareyGale chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
These are great! X3
slvrphoenx chapter 9 . 6/3/2019
Omg this is a great story. I have laughed so much reading it. I love how Sesshoumaru decided at first sight Kagome was going to be his mate and has taken the steps to start courting her. One of my favorites was when they kissed and believed they were married. I throughly enjoy read little Kagome & little Sesshoumaru stories.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 9 . 5/13/2019
I love it! Please update soon!
HeichousBrat chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
That is so awesome! I really enjoyed reading this and laughed a lot! Little Sess and Kagome are so adorable! I really love this!
teamleo1997 chapter 9 . 6/10/2018
I miss this story! I hope you can update it again!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
love the wizard of oz moment lol!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 5 . 3/13/2018
lol!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
i've read this a few times already lol i love your writing!
ianthine.vesper chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
I always get a good laugh from this story everytime I reread, but the whole "liitle" in front of every kid's name gets really irritating and repetitive. Especially when you have one of the kids call another kid "little so-and-so", then it's also redundant.
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 2/14/2018