Reviews for A Scent, A Memory, A Far Distant Mouse
mary.l.kraft chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Plz tell me this has been forgotten to the tomes of time its really good and I would love to read more.
Tim Crossleigh chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Three words; hook, line, sinker.

As always, you've really captured the essence of the characters and kept true to the original series. I love your craftmanship. I'm waiting with baited breath :)
Tim Crossleigh chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Brilliant.
miceaholic chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
You have my interest, can't wait for the next chapie.:)
B.C. Crossing chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! Love your OC! I believe you captured Limburger and Greasepit perfectly! How you wrote their dialogue is just like how they sounded on the show. Wonderful! I applaud you greatly.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a hunch about Rade and that canister, but I'll just keep it to myself for now. It's really nice to see the big grey guy get some lovin'. And I found the tickling humorous.

Rade sounds like she can give Vinnie a run for his money...and I hope she does too! As much as I love that walking ego, I also love seeing his ego get deflated. (It's a personal flaw of mine)

Write Free, Citizen!
B.C. Crossing chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I'm intrigued and will be waiting, slightly impatiently, for more.

I'm pleased to see that Modo is getting some lovin'. The big guy needs some attention. Keep up the good work!

Write free, citizen!
Kashito91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I'd like to see more. It got me hooked.
Inuchan2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Lol i know what you mean I've been re watching the series also lol i loved it back then and i still do now hahah. Hope to see more soon! Good luck