Reviews for Impossible
FlowersBite chapter 2 . 3/17
I love how harry is behaving.
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 3/17
I always said that if I was put in that position I would have done the bare minimum and just let one of the Champions that were dumb enough to enter win.
bookworm737 chapter 4 . 2/4
That was excellent.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
This was such a cool take on the tournament! Also, Dumbledore's an idiot, but we knew that. The idea of a magically binding contract being forced onto someone who hadn't agreed to it never made sense to me anyway...

Side note- perfect ending X)
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
hahaa
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
And the british Wizarding world burned as Voldy and Dumbledore destroyed it to ashes while Harry watched from afar with popcorn and a coke.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Lol! Air out all the dirty laundry!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I love the hedges bit. It's so awesome and ridiculous... and the whole lilo on the lake bit. X'D
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I enjoy "Harry doesn't take the tasks seriously" fics, but when you wrote him as basically accepting of his parent's deaths because it was "quick", it cemented how absolutely stupid your story is. Didn't even finish the chapter.
lilashannah chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
good short story.
heehee chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
AMAZING!
I loved it.
Ebenbild chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I think Sirius should have been proud of Harry, after all his stunts were worthy of a Marauder... xDDD I soooo wished to see the reaction of Sirius and the Malfoys to Harry's little stunt at the last task. xDDD
Anyway, thank you for writing this.
Ebenbild
misherukuro chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Fun read.
CurseofGladstone chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
i akways wondered why he didnt just refuse to complete the tasks would have made things so much easier
Funnybombninja chapter 4 . 6/28/2016