Reviews for Impossible
CurseofGladstone chapter 4 . 7/22
i akways wondered why he didnt just refuse to complete the tasks would have made things so much easier
Funnybombninja chapter 4 . 6/28
Fantastic.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 6/13
"a rather nice woman named Dolores Umbridge". Wow. Just wow.
Ezmerelda chapter 4 . 6/11
This is the best tournament rebellion story I have read so far.

Thanks for writing! -"-
AvidReader1568 chapter 4 . 5/21
Brilliant, I loved the ending.
Rebmul chapter 4 . 5/18
kinda want to know how it all ends
Paz chapter 4 . 5/14
Wonderful
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/13
The only stain on this story is the use of the Malfoys as guardians that act moderately responsible. This story is great other than the use of them. I love his not caring attitude. You definitely got the teen mentality down
The Crab chapter 2 . 4/24
Oh, this is brilliant! I can imagine Harry just chillin' on a pink donut floatie, to the amusement of the students and the consternation of Dumbledore and the judges. :D
Thank you thank you thank you. I have not laughed that hard in ages. This is brilliant.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/19
ROTFLOL! How many people were totally ticked? I say it was a great prank worthy of Gred and Forge!

So ... No rebirthing ritual. Yet. However, having Harry at Malfoy Manor all summer certainly gives Voldemort access to him, doesn't it? I guess we will just have to see if there's another funny sequel in the works.

Thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/19
The Malfoys? Really? I find it interesting that Harry seems to accept what they say about neutrality, yet he realizes "That family were up to their elbows in Voldemort's cause and Harry would rather keep his hands clean thank you very much."

What happens when he has to go to Malfoy Manor in the summer? Or does he have plans to escape that fate?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/19
"The woman they had assigned as his main carer for the time being was a rather nice woman named Dolores Umbridge, she wasn't the most attractive of people but seemed to take great delight in making sure the Ministry was doing everything it could to make Harry's life easier."

ROTFLOL! Since I think YOUR version of Harry is doing what he SHOULD have done in the book, it took until I read this passage to know for sure that you were really trying to tickle our funnybones. Dolores Umbridge "rather nice"? I'm trying to think of whom I could compare her to in order to make that comparison work. Even Voldemort and Bella don't work.
Heksy chapter 4 . 3/17