Reviews for Impossible
Outasync chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Brilliant! Just because people push you in a certain direction, doesn't mean you have to go that way.

I agree that Dumbledore is as dangerous as Voldemort. Slightly surprised at the Malfoys being smart enough to accept neutrality, but then Lucius never was a zealot so much as an opportunist.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I feel this story really didn't have a good resolution. You never mention what his friends will do or say now the tournament is over. I also felt it was disappointing that no one was on Harry's side here. What reason did Hermione have for not supporting him like she did in canon? Why would Sirius distance himself from someone he risked his life for just because Harry's rebelling?
I also wonder what happened to the ceremony at the end of the third task- isn't Voldemort still trying to come back to life? He's hardly likely to agree to neutrality, given his insane obsession with killing Harry. Also, part of Harry's character is his saving-people-thing. I highly doubt he'd blithely leave Voldie alive and able to target people like Hermione. He's kind of a dick in this one.
Harry's civil disobedience was very funny, and the ladders over the maze bit was humorous and original, but your story had some pretty big holes.
n chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Loved it, great story!
BinarySobriquet chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
You had a good story up until you pointlessly included adoption by Malfoys. I stopped reading after you wrote he had to keep a single body part inside the maze at all times. The whole point of the story was that he didn't want to lose his magic and was doing the bare minimum. Needlessly endangering himself like that was such a painfully stupid move I couldn't force myself to continue reading.
Avana92 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
That was rather good, definitely worth reading !
stanzaic chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This is hilarious and fabulous in all the ways: I love it!
city bookworm chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I like the idea that Harry would be obstinate enough to not parcipitate. But to have him win anyway is just funny. Too bad that there is not more,it would be fun to read more messing about with Dumbeldore.
mobulis chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
God help any kids harry has since he will obviously not care enough about them to lay down his life for them.
Peregrinus chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This was an awesome story (with the exception of Sirius, but that's only cause I'm a big fan of his) - best solution to the TriWizard tournament that I've read. I feel a little sorry for all the other champions who worked so hard, but the wizarding world does tend to lack in ingenuity and cleverness at times. I also appreciated the concept that Harry's parents wouldn't want him to be part of the war anyways. Thanks for such an entertaining story.
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
this is just fantastic
i was laughing the entire time
honestly, reading quidditch through the ages
and having a campfire and toasting marshmallows
-happy sigh-
and neutrality
i'd really love for actual canon to be like that
but hey
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This was hilarious.
Rooey38 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Good for a laugh! I thought it was an amusing light read :) Although, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in Sirius and some of the other Gryffindors as much as I am a little dubious about the Potters' neutrality... But who really cares? Nice fic!
jjkh chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
roling on floor laughing
to do the bare minimum to get a maximum result - quite economical
- and funny as hell