Reviews for Impossible
Pyrane chapter 4 . 1/18
Way to go, Harry ! *Big Grin*
Thanks for sharing ;D

Sin Ouroboros chapter 4 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this story and found it very amusing
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 1/3
Lol. Good story.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
This was a truly wonderful fic! I laughed so hard I cried ... I also nearly peed myself at one point for laughing so much. I'm completely loving Harry being neutral & just the humour of it all. You I bow down to - you are a fantastically brilliant writer who deserves a multitude of praise. Thank you for the wonderful fics you've completed & hopefully thank you for the fics you will complete in the future.
Ekhomegan or ZiggyStar chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
This is THE best indepedant harry story EVER. No contest.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Amazing no words to describe how awese that Chiz was
TearyPhoenix chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I love the enndd
omg ithought he was going to meet voldemort
TearyPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
i love this
TearyPhoenix chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
TearyPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
omg this is realyy a goood idea !
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
A clever way to do the third task.

Neutral Potter's a nice twist, James is last of his line and he would need his line to continue no matter what. The Order was badly run given the death toll. A good point about the Longbottoms.

I do enjoy Dumbledore's plans not working out I bet his brother is enjoying the tournament. It was a good idea to invite lots of people as the Tournament is only really fun for the champions and those at the ball the rest of the year would be rather boring.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
This was excellent.

It was a nice gesture by Harry to help Fleur out.

A great line "it was dogs that did tricks on command, not cats"

I liked the sum up of Harry's situation Ron and Hermione don't surprise me they both have issues and she likes Ron and worships Dumbledore.

Well said about Ginny Harry would be wary of fangirls and that she might still be possessed by a diary that wants him dead.
SkyetheRaven chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
I think this is pure and utter genius, Bravo with your magical feats of writing that i couldn't ever do to save my life :D good job!
Drayton chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
A Nice Umbridge!
Like stories where she isn't too evil. Only other one is Junior Inquisitor
leila chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
thought you should know it's willingly not willing (when harry said "i would have willing entered the tournament. )
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »