Reviews for Impossible
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
well, i was half expecting a botched ritual in a graveyard. good job at surprising me
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Awesomeness! :D
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Yes! I love Harry's reaction to the idea of Ginny being who/what he would miss most. Canon absolutely never made sense to me in their 'pairing.' I always though she and their pairing in canon was rather creepy.
FalconLux chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
hehehe! This was great. Thanks for sharing!
FalconLux chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
ROTFL! I've read fics before in which Harry did just enough in the tournament to fulfill the magical contract without actually trying to win, but this was very enjoyable. I like the idea that Dumbledore had tricked him into giving his implied consent by telling him immediately to go join the other champions.

Excellent.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
This is just too funny
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Omg I laughed so hard
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
this story is life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
that chapter made my life. Oh my god, i could picture it so clearly
hannah.webb chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
You're my new hero! I loved it so much.
katmom chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Very cute!

Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
ha that was funny
Oceanangel46 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I really like your version of the event. I would like to see more of it.
AdonCa chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Not bad, but the gratuitous bashing of Hermione and Sirius, and the handwaving of Malfoy's background strike me as writer bias more than having any actual basis. It also veers a bit far in the old "independent Harry is a dick and we're supposed to love him for it" trope. I know that it is a quickie that isn't supposed to be taken too seriously, but the reactions of characters who behaved radically differently in canon just seems self-indulgent in a way that detracts from things.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »