Reviews for Impossible
Rebmul chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
kinda want to know how it all ends
Paz chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Wonderful
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
The only stain on this story is the use of the Malfoys as guardians that act moderately responsible. This story is great other than the use of them. I love his not caring attitude. You definitely got the teen mentality down
The Crab chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Oh, this is brilliant! I can imagine Harry just chillin' on a pink donut floatie, to the amusement of the students and the consternation of Dumbledore and the judges. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Thank you thank you thank you. I have not laughed that hard in ages. This is brilliant.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
ROTFLOL! How many people were totally ticked? I say it was a great prank worthy of Gred and Forge!

So ... No rebirthing ritual. Yet. However, having Harry at Malfoy Manor all summer certainly gives Voldemort access to him, doesn't it? I guess we will just have to see if there's another funny sequel in the works.

Thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
The Malfoys? Really? I find it interesting that Harry seems to accept what they say about neutrality, yet he realizes "That family were up to their elbows in Voldemort's cause and Harry would rather keep his hands clean thank you very much."

What happens when he has to go to Malfoy Manor in the summer? Or does he have plans to escape that fate?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
"The woman they had assigned as his main carer for the time being was a rather nice woman named Dolores Umbridge, she wasn't the most attractive of people but seemed to take great delight in making sure the Ministry was doing everything it could to make Harry's life easier."

ROTFLOL! Since I think YOUR version of Harry is doing what he SHOULD have done in the book, it took until I read this passage to know for sure that you were really trying to tickle our funnybones. Dolores Umbridge "rather nice"? I'm trying to think of whom I could compare her to in order to make that comparison work. Even Voldemort and Bella don't work.
Heksy chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
*giggle* Lovely
DarkGhana chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
This is fantastic!
tiara123458 chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Haha, I'd love a sequel. Like, just something explaining what the reactions were, or what happened to Sirius? Either way, this piece was funny, and I like it. Nice job. :) :D :)
Diddleymaz chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Funny
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Unusual and delightful take on the Triwizard Tournament and magical contracts, as well as a story about spitting in the eye of a manipulative Dumbledore.
Antonia chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Harry's got balls. C:
This made me laugh so hard! :D

And it makes so much sense. You got a point there, because it DOES seem a bit strange that Harry would just take it lying down. He IS a teenager after all.
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
well, i was half expecting a botched ritual in a graveyard. good job at surprising me
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »