Reviews for Impossible
Oceanangel46 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I really like your version of the event. I would like to see more of it.
AdonCa chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Not bad, but the gratuitous bashing of Hermione and Sirius, and the handwaving of Malfoy's background strike me as writer bias more than having any actual basis. It also veers a bit far in the old "independent Harry is a dick and we're supposed to love him for it" trope. I know that it is a quickie that isn't supposed to be taken too seriously, but the reactions of characters who behaved radically differently in canon just seems self-indulgent in a way that detracts from things.
Smargden chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Good an fun to read.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
You have good ideas. But your excessive fondness for the Malfoys was mind-boggling. Lucius was not neutral but a bigoted inner circle Death Eater. You did not sell this chapter to me at all. So many pureblood families and Harry ended up with the Malfoys. Ridiculous really.
nonya chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Superb!
miso-misi chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
This was sooooo OMG I love it giggle giggle
Heathenia chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh my God. This is the best fanfiction I have read in a looonnnggg time. Well done!
Ani Mei chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Brilliant and ingenious!
This Harry really showed his Slytherin and Ravenclaw sides.
Fyreheart chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I enjoyed this story, but there were two plot points that were never explained that left me feeling a bit frustrated.

Firstly, why did Hermione distance herself from Harry? She stood by him in canon, so are you saying that refusing to risk his life against a dragon made her drop him?

Secondly, Sirius escaped from Azkaban just to protect Harry. Why would he drop him just because he asked why Sirius hadn't told him about the Potter's neutrality? In canon, he lived in a cave and ate rats for his godson. What happened to this Sirius?

It would also have been satisfying to learn how Voldemort came back this time. A scene in which Dumbledore is captured and his blood is used would have been interesting (and would have served him right).

All in all, I enjoyed a devious Harry who refused to put his life at risk for others' entertainment. Good for him!
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 4 . 6/27/2015