Reviews for Impossible
tiara123458 chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Haha, I'd love a sequel. Like, just something explaining what the reactions were, or what happened to Sirius? Either way, this piece was funny, and I like it. Nice job. :) :D :)
Diddleymaz chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Funny
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Unusual and delightful take on the Triwizard Tournament and magical contracts, as well as a story about spitting in the eye of a manipulative Dumbledore.
Antonia chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Harry's got balls. C:
This made me laugh so hard! :D

And it makes so much sense. You got a point there, because it DOES seem a bit strange that Harry would just take it lying down. He IS a teenager after all.
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
well, i was half expecting a botched ritual in a graveyard. good job at surprising me
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Awesomeness! :D
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Yes! I love Harry's reaction to the idea of Ginny being who/what he would miss most. Canon absolutely never made sense to me in their 'pairing.' I always though she and their pairing in canon was rather creepy.
FalconLux chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
hehehe! This was great. Thanks for sharing!
FalconLux chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
LOL!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
ROTFL! I've read fics before in which Harry did just enough in the tournament to fulfill the magical contract without actually trying to win, but this was very enjoyable. I like the idea that Dumbledore had tricked him into giving his implied consent by telling him immediately to go join the other champions.

Excellent.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
This is just too funny
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Omg I laughed so hard
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
this story is life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
that chapter made my life. Oh my god, i could picture it so clearly
hannah.webb chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
You're my new hero! I loved it so much.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »