Reviews for The Four Nations
DrAgon22441 chapter 6 . 6/21
This story is very well written and the plot is really good. Update soon!
namelessjoker chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
What did you do? My baby...Gaara... Dude, I have fricking chills and oh my god why is Gaara gone? Oh my flop. Why?
Sasuke75249 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
i like it and how it was going i thought Sasuke was going to get back with Azula
Apsaras chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
please update your story...i really liked it and it would be a shame if you stopped it. Please Update, And Soon TOO!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
i reslly love your story especially how sasuke life was invloved with azula
i like the ides of azula liking sasuke because otherwise she wouldnt care about anyone...
i would like to see azula try to capture sasuke more and if somethin really bad happened to sasuke and averyone else is scared for him or sad
anyways awsome story
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
please update this story it is so interesting
irishauthor94 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
pretty great story so far, you're blending the two words brilliantly, possibly better than any other writer i've seen, and while the pacing feels a little bit fast at times, i like how you're using the characters.
definitely looking forward to where this one goes.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Yooo amazing story! Just wanted to say that I love the idea you've com up with! Please pair up Naruto with June if your still thinking about the pairing, cause I've never seen that pairing before and I'm sure Naruto could make her change her ways.

Keep up the good work.
JAY QUEEN chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Update pkease this is so moving
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I hope you can update soon. Hopefully Gaara will be ok…
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Cool story!
omally-dood chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Dude u have us w8 all this time n that's all u show? Come on man I'm starting to really get into this story but it's hard when u don't post more :( so please give us more awesome wind blades
DarkShadowRaven chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Okay, now you got my attention. This is pretty well thought out, when I read about Itachi, I suspected something like this might happen, but I didn't think you would, but I'm glad that I was wrong.

Itachi's death seems a bit forced, I'm sure he could have taken Sasuke with him if he left or something else, but still if he had to die, then that's how it has to be.

I'm surprised about Hinata and Sakura being in this story, and I hope they do have some important roles, because otherwise, it's not going to fit in very well.

So, great work so far.
guisniperman chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Good enought chapter. Gaara, lost? He's the fucking Sandman, he doesn't get a bit of rest, never!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2013