Reviews for Happy Birthday, Jasper
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Thanks for that more descriptive part of the story. I have been reading ffn for about 2 or 3 yrs and my preferred couple are or rather were Bella and Edward, however except for a few WIPs that I really love I just can't read them together any more. I love slash, and can see why straight guys find girl on girl love so hot, because I sure find boy on boy love hot. My preference is always Edward and Jasper. No one else together, and certainly no one with either of them though I did read one or two where it was a threesome, although it can't include Carlisle. But I do prefer E and J. lovely story.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved this, will have to read Time Travellers Husband now. Fantastic x
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was beyound words.. I loved it.

When are you going to up date the chapter to this story.

I read your up date to Always.. it was fantastic..

Your a great writer..

:)Leona 3
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well, my one burning question after that is, "what other presents did he get?" ;)

great teaser! TLC

BTW, did you intend to put shuddering instead of juddering?
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved the book, I can't wait to read your take on it. So sweet and sexy.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Interesting idea!
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very very nice. I look forward to the multi-chap when you get to it. Thanks for sharing. ;)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
VERY nice! Love it!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
fabulous! cant wait to read the whole thing hun xx
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved it! I can't wait for the whole story. Fabulous.

Nancy
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ooh nice O/S that has possibilities for another few chapters. Very hot and very loving. Good work with the photo prompt :)
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Nice Birthday present ;) Loved it!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
thats so sweet. love it.
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
ooooh...I likey!

Penny
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Damn girl I love your brain. This is going to be another great story. Keep writing and you know I'll keep reading.

Hugs