Reviews for The Sangria Incident
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Haha this story was awesome! I love all your stories!

"Blaine, didn't you think that the chopped up fruits bits were kinda, I don't know, fucking weird in a bottle of grape juice?" I laughed too much at that part... Actually I was laughing pretty much the whole time I was reading it. Great story!
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Haha Francey is so funny. I feel sorry for her boyfriend :P
Anne chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw aw aw I love Anne of green games in fact it's my favourite book and series

I thought the scenario was eerily familiar when I read it but then I got distracted by the adorable :3

Xoxo a kindred spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Haha
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was so funny...and if someone gave me a bottle of sparkling juice...it would be drank out of the bottle and finished in about 7 minutes...
Hermosa Reina Beautiful Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this story xD Jeff is so adorable! I love Jeff, especially this part,
"Studying with Kurt?" Jeff said. "I bet you're studying. Studying his-"
xD I love it xD
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
wish this was canon!:(
coffeetimewithklaine chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh god your drunk Kurt is so adorably perfect i can't even! And the sheep bit! And the ending! *flails*

'She's a dog, Brantley. Dogs don't get people names'

i died at that line. Kay?
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I just love Francey, so much.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love that Brantley gives his dog a 'brilliant woman's' name. And Francey teases him mercilessly about it while shamelessly using said dog to keep Kurt and Blaine out of trouble. Adorable.

This entire story was perfect. I love how Blaine was on the verge of panicking about Kurt's condition when Francey arrived. It makes sense that he would be worried, given the fact that he had only given Kurt sparkling grape juice and some time. Jeff calling him up for advice on auditioning for a solo was adorable. Poor Jeff. I love that he teased Blaine about 'studying with Kurt,' too.

And Francey being the mastermind behind fixing everything. I love the way you write her and how she fits seamlessly in stories like this. Also Blaine being a sympathy puker is adorable. Poor guy just wants to comfort his boyfriend, but at least Francey shoos him and takes over before she has two puking boys on her hands.

All in all I loved it! And I loved how Kurt called Blaine a sheep. Precious cuddling boys are precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was adorable asdfghjkl
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hHhHHhhahahahaha poor baby Kurt, and hey that girl is smart
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was great. I realized about half way through the similarity to Anne so I'm incredibly happy that I realized the intention of the piece. Francey was magnificent. Fabulous work :)
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Will this make sense if I'm sober? No.

Nais!
yaoi gravi girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
hello!

thank you very much for this cute little text pleasant to read!

it was very funny, everyone is a little crazy, as in what glee XD

Blaine was too cute and adorable, especially when he talks about burt!

his sister was very well XD

kurt when he was still as cute and adorable!

nothing to say!