Reviews for You're All That Matters To Me
I just wanted to mention how awesome this fic was it was seriously adorable and I don't think Cartman was ooc. I think he would totally make a big grand gesture of love like kissing Kyle in front of everyone and Kyle is indeed his life. I think it's supported cannonically with how he treats his stuffed animals and Cupid me his only "real" friends in his mind that once he let a person into his life like that he would be sweet and adorable :).
Malstygian chapter 18 . 1/22
I know that you may never read this, but this story was outstanding. I agree with some others that Kyle seems to usually be made diminutive and feminine in Kyman stories. However, you nailed the characterizations perfectly. Not only in this story, but in your others as well. Your writing style flows easily and adds to the quality of your stories. I know that you're probably long gone by now, but hopefully you might be cooking up something else :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2018
Is no one going to question why he just left with Erics jacket on and it just suddenly never happened
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Interesting
EllenTux chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
So sweet, thank you
Homer Loves Flanders chapter 17 . 10/13/2017
Lovely, absolutely lovely.
DeadAsOf2017 chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
Craig you are the gayest gay to ever gay, what the fucm are you even talking about
VioletLeeROX chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
This is so bootiful that I actually cried :'3 The ending was a little rushed though, but the story was so fluffy!3
K0nek0-Chn chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
This was such an amazing story. It was super sweet and the feelz were totally real. ;3;
rainproofbra chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
It was Stan! I thought it was Bebe and in a way it was... anyways that was a beautiful story and ending! Fairytale one but screw it, I like it anyways XD Hope to see more fics like this from the Kyman community! Nice job!
rainproofbra chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
This was a great chapter! I love how Cartman saved Kyle :3 I'm also glad Stan has approved and come back! One more chapter :0
rainproofbra chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I love how Cartman er Eric ;3 is so confident. It fits his personality perfectly. Great chapter!
rainproofbra chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
This chapter was beautiful one! So much yaoi cuteness! :3
rainproofbra chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
YES! The ship has set sail xD I love when Cartman is OOC in these situations, it just fits...idk x3 Wonderfully written chapter!
rainproofbra chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
How are we gonna convince Kyle godamnit...