Reviews for Death 1, Destiny 0
pixelherodev chapter 1 . 3/23
Well that's... interesting?

I liked it, but I admit to finding myself confused at the end. We need context!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/19
Ariana as Death! I love it!
EmmSea chapter 1 . 1/28
What a ripper yarn! (That's Australian for great story.)
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
that was amazingly good for such a short little story. well done. I really really liked it.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Oh, she's that death. That series has been on my to-read list for a long time. I might get around to it someday.

Cute fic. Harry gets two girls and Ron's not a prate. It was hard to read a non-evil D'dore I tell you huh-what.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Interesting twist to the end. So death is not trying to avoid the end, but to actually let it happen?
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Honestly, a bit odd, but quite fun and effective, a very nice happy ending, liked it a lot.
lilashannah chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
loved it! absolutely fantastic!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
YES! It's stories like this gem that often get overlooked when deciding that longer works are more entertaining. Thanks for writing it!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Fun story and a good show of sacrifice freely given for Harry. Thanks for sharing!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Good Story, original and funny, with some drama and soul-searching, well done!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
very nice work
Dame Germs chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I liked the story, it is something different. Your Death reminds me of Susan, Death’s granddaughter in the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett. Well done!
aalens chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was a delight - and that was a great twist at the end!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Really good, glad Sirius is back. Loved that you used Neil Gaiman's characterization of Death. Guess Dobby is still alive too due to the whole clepto sock thing.