Reviews for Cantate Cantabile
ClearMortality chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
So I have this habit of typing out a review as I read the chapter, so if my sentences seem disconnected and incoherent, I'm truly sorry!

I'm absolutely sure it would have been amusing if, in the anime, Hyuuga were to chase a 6-year old Teito, with Ayanami looking at the scene with a dark atmosphere/aura surrounding him. I absolutely love scenes like these which lighten the mood.

I've only just recently finished reading the manga and have yet to re-watch the anime (the last time I watched it was when it first aired on Animax which was SO MANY years ago). I'm truly curious as to whom the person Ayanami refers to as 'he'. The only one I can think about it Krowell, the host of Verloren's soul before the seal was broken by the Empress of Barsburg. I'm not sure if my guess is correct but if it's not, then I'm REALLY curious as to who 'he' could be.

Then, completely unrelated to the previous paragraph, how come Ayanami didn't just hand Teito to Hyuuga, if in the end, Hyuuga would be the one feeding Teito? I dunno haha just another question brought about by curiosity.

AND TEITO YOU CUTE LITTLE BALL OF SUNSHINE LET ME HUG YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GOOOOO. And to think, years from when this scene happens, Ayanami would be hunting Teito down, disregarding the fact that the young child was the one who made him smile and laugh. Such a tragedy, indeed. AND HYUUGA, my goodness. If he weren't one of the people who were after Teito in the original plotline, I would have come to love him almost as much as I do Teito.

Ohhh this story just makes me WISH everything had been alright. But sadly, no story is ever truly captivating if it was all smiles and flowers. I hope to one day be able to receive an email notification, saying that you updated. I stand by what I said in my first review: You have a lot of potential. And I know it's been quite a number of years since you updated, but I hope you'll find it in you to continue this in the future. I'd honestly love to know what happens next!
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Oh my gosh! I've finally found something that's NOT about Teito or any other character having sex! And more than this, it's a story about Teito as a kid. I'm a sucker for stories like these. I already have high expectations HAHA. It's only the first chapter, but I can already tell that this story is quite promising. I honestly feel that you've got the characters written down well, from Ayanami's cold-heartedness, to Hyuuga's over-cheerfulness, and even down to sweet little Teito's innocence. I'm truly curious as to how things will progress.

Good job on coming up with this story!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Waaaaa! This is BEAUTIFUL! Please say you have chapter three in mind! ()
SilentIndigoMist chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I really don't get it when you made it a romance genre. How the hell can it be classified as romance?!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Awww kyaawaiii
myanimeobsession chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
This is the best! So cute! I want to read more, please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
this story is very good and i love it. so please contineu the story:D
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I see. I like this story and I'm not gonna lie, I want this to continue, but, I know it won't It 'twas not to be.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Wow, everything and more I wanted from an Ayaname x Teito fanfic, please tell me you'll be continuing this?
Lee.rin.7 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This is soooo cuuteee! Asdfghjkl
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Ahh, Eve. If only Teito already knew and understood that he was Eve at that age...
SkyBlue24 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Only one word to describe the ending and the plot lineā€¦. beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
When is the next chapter coming out?
anonymouse chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
cute but too sappy at the middle part other than that it's cool and awsome
Clover chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I hope you continue this story in your blog when you have the time :))