Reviews for Vom Regen in die Traufe
crazysquidgirl chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god this is delicious! France in drag, I shouldn't of been so surprised by that...
Shiralala chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
LOVE. PRUHUN. FLUFF. MEIN GOTT.
DANKE.
Konstantinsen chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Well written! I like it a lot. :)
magnoliastar08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
This is so fluffy and angsty and dramatic and gahh! i love it!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Seems interesting... looking forward to reading the rest of it, when I get the time :p *thumbs up* xD
aburameclanhead chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
This is the cutest thing EVER!
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Awww! That was a sweet ending! Awww, Gil, he's so adorable with all his blushing and morals XD Fantastic job with the story! It was cute and fun and all around an enjoyable read! D
Moon made of Ink chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Dear god, you almost gave me a heart attack... WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER! ;A;
The Animanga Girl chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Epic ending, love it awesomely
MiraMizu15 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
It's good, but I think Gilbert goes from being TOO much of a prude, to randomly not being a prude again. I mean, this is Gilbert, sex god. I don't think he would be too prudish. :P

Looking forward to the next update~
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Gah! This was absolutely adorable. As soon as Germany called, I was like, "No! He can't go back yet!" but apparently Prussia thinks otherwise. . Great chapter!

Zephyr
Midnight-sama chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Can't remember if I've reviewed before, but I just wanted to tell you how much I freaking love this story. God, you pull out their characters so well!
StarlightxCircus chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
So excited to be reading my first official PruHun! Aww, the awkward cuteness is tangible. I just got kinda confused at the part when Gilbert asked Elizabeta why she was so eager to go to dinner with Eduard when she hadn't mentioned his name in the conversation lol. Great story though, keep it comin'!

Happy writings! :D
Map of the Stars chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
I only have one thing to say to this: AWWWW!

This whole chapter was one big ball of fluff and awesome and AWWWH!

Somehow you've made hangovers and puking cute and fluffy and adorable. XD

AND THAT SHOUT OUT MADE MY DAY. SERIOUSLY. I was grinning like a madman.

I know I'm pretty much repeating myself by now, but you don't understand HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY. And HOW IN CHARACTER EVERYONE IS. Because, sadly (annoyingly), it's quite rare these days to find a good, in-character story.

Also, that bit of FrUK you slipped in there? Ain't even a fan of FrUK and I LIKED IT. Maybe it's because France isn't a prick in this story, or because Arthur is a waiter... BUT I LIKED IT.

Oh, and congratulations. YOU HAVE WON ONE FREE INTERNETS for incorporating Prussia' blog! (Which I have yet to read. ;_; Is there even an English translation for it?) And for the length of this chapter. When I saw you'd updated, I did a little happy dance in my chair. When I saw the size of the chapter, I was fist-pumping the air. :P

Liz was just pretty awesome in this chapter. All the stuff she said had me LOLing and when she said things at certain points, I was LITERALLY reading it in my head in the voice of the English dub chibi!Hungary (think like when she meets Lithuania for the first time.) This like in particular: "Yeah, don't get too cocky about it."

The only other things I have to say is; way to hit the nail on the head. This pretty much syncs up to what I said in my last review... I mean come on, when you've been best friends all your life it's not going to be NOT awkward, is it?

And SQUEE! for eloquent!Prussia! I almost melted at this line: "It's only weird if you make it weird, Lizzy."

Hmm... I think that's pretty much it.

I'M GOING TO BE SO SAD WHEN THIS FINISHES AND I WILL CRY BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF TEARS AND POSSIBLY DROWN MYSELF IN SAID TEARS OK NOT REALLY BUT STILL

My heart's gonna break a little when you put the last chapter up. :'(
aburameclanhead chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
This is the most adorable thing ever!