Reviews for The Prince's Slave
Takara Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was adorable and amazing on so many levels! I'm usually not much into longer stories because I get easily bored or sidetracked (because my mind is wired wrong, I suppose), but this sucked me in! And it was so adorable too! I simply loved it!
Greetings, Phoe
intensewhatever chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
This story was perfect and I absolutely loved it! I want more of this verse! Maybe just a series of oneshots with little moments from the castle. They're just so sweet and beautiful. This story was seriously just perfect.
sweetandspice chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
this was great I loved it
GleekShip chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I was hesitant to read this at first because it was AU. But Good Job.

I like how all of the characters still had aspects of their glee counterparts as well as using Season 1 storylines.

It was a great read.
Mieden chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Oh my, this fic was simply amazing. A little cleaner than my usual reading, but great none the less. I was particularly pleased by the swashbuckling you included in the final chapter. Thank you PteraWaters! Your writing is amazing. What else do you have swirling around in that vivid imagination of yours?
ffic4life chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
This was magical! I'd love you to add another installment in this verse. Even if it's just "the deleted scenes" of what went on between Noah and Kurt
Adam-1D chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
Love it.
jcarol555 chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
I'm not one for such large AU's, but I really enjoyed all of this. Great story!
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
This has been the best puckurt fan-fiction I have read thus far. I thurally enjoyed reading it.
Little chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Oh my goodness so well written! I loved every second of it thank you so much for writing!
ShezzaMezza chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Loved it! It was actually my first venture into reading such an royal family AU fic, and I loved it!
MissiYoung chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
you rule...this fic rules...i...just...

yeah

rules

words are not forthcoming to properly convey the awesomeness...
Hortense chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Oh my, this was fun! As you well know, I'm not a Kurt/Puck shipper, but I've loved this fic. Only you could make such a whimsical premise work so effortlessly!
scorpionika chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Very interesting story - I loved the fact that Kurt freed Noah before engaging in any serious relationship. Plus for all Glee characters included xD

Hugs!
Lorelei-elf chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
really enjoyed this. great flow, loved the storyline, perfect ending!