Reviews for Awaiting the Arrival Outtake of LTK
Balti K chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This certainly clears up so much of his motivation. And makes him seem much more human. I am a bit curious about Peter and Charlotte. Obviously Char is not a slave. How did they get together and how does Charlotte feel about everything with Bella, and Jasper's theft of her. I do wonder why Jasper thinks he can turn Bella into Makenna when their experiences are so very different. But I very much enjoy his POV.

Cheers, Balti K
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Huh, it was really cool getting to see into what Jasper was thinking and how and why he picked Bella I always wondered about htat... It's got me thinking, I can't remember how long Bella has been with Jasper so far? I mean he mentioned Mekenna took 5 months and I am curious where we are at in the time frame with Bella? Might have to see if you mentioned it in the past chapter :)

I can see too how Jasper would think a slave suits his lifestyle well... but you gotta wonder how he just thinks she's going to submit... He might be a little nieve on that one :) Can't wait for the next update!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lol, i love this story! I just love how "psyco," self-absorbed, and sociopathic the characters on its like reading a "beautiful horror" story...
amaris12345 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What a devious..sexy bastard...I don't know if I want to strangle or kiss him, maybe both...damn. He is everything I load with all of my soul, but you manage to make him credible and even atractive...I still hope that bella won't fall, and that he understands and changes his ways...but I guess with you two, no way...anyway love very bit of this O/S..as it gives me a view of his true self.
silfursvik chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
ooh i loved this! i love Jasper's POV! he's so intriguing. it's nice to know what he's thinking.

he's kind funny too. "I could only assume she thought I sat up here on my ass half the day doing diddly squat" "... she was female, and I was not." LMAO to both those sentences.

I like when he's threatening people's lives too, he's bad-ass cool like that.

in Learning To Kneel, Bella mentioned somthing about thinking he might play an intrument when he was looking at his hand, some strong intrument. I'd like to know what he plays if he does play an intrument. i don't know what to think of him yet, that he's classy and would play the violin(which i think would be awesome) or he would be strumming a guitar country toons, lol.

awesome outtake!
chambook0 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
nice. lots of insight. i liked it very much.
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
GAH!

LOVE THIS STORY! not but seriously, cant wait for more ;) thanks for writting it

M. Scragz
pennycocktail chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
It's really interesting to get Jasper's perspective.
PrincesaCullen chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I hope bella never becomes that submissive that would break my heart he should meet her half way if he "loves" /cares about her as much as he says.
Libby Blue chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Absolutely loved seeing what is happening through jasper's eyes, since he has a totally different take on things from Bella! Hope there will be more!
Cazza123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Definitely interesting to read/see things from Jasper's viewpoint. I still hate him and all that he stands for but I will admit, that he is definitely the better one to be with compared to some of the other Master's. Gah, sometimes this story is hard to read but it is an interesting one.

X
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
well that was freakin awesome sweets i'm glad that i'm getting to read it, keep up the great work
Sparky Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
brilliant keep up the good work
charleexx8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love love love this story I check every day to see if it gets up dated I love the Jasper outtake it's good to know how he thinks about all of this

Ahhh I hate suspence the ring gosh poor Charlotte do bed her in ahh need to know more update sooooooooooooonn please

Love love charl xx
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I still can't believe he didn't tell Rosalie that she couldn't come with them - of course she was going to be an uber-bitch to Bella, especially since she obviously is against her presence even before she arrived. Grow come balls, Jasper and put Rosa-bitch in her place P
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »