Reviews for Awaiting the Arrival Outtake of LTK
Maffalda chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Realy good! i like it!
Vendell chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I must have preread this a long time ago because I know that I'm read it before.

I love seeing Jasper's POV and I hope that we see more from him in the future.

Damn, that was brutal how they had to meet Makenna. Thank God that Bal took an interest in her and well saved her.

I love that Jasper is envious of their relationship and decided he needed someone in his life. This must be way before Charlie took down Jasper's shipment. Still can't believe Jasper waited so long for Bella.

Hope that Rosalie won't always be a bitch but then again, she probably will be.

Love that Char leaves stuff for Jasper. I am dying to know Jasper's history with Peter and Char.

Great job on this. Mwah!

Walker77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
so interesting getting into jasper head in this, hope there will be more? Would love to read more from his POV
caressa28 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I read this with the stories I bought from the Tsunami help batch.

I really am so happy to read JPOV because it does answer a lot of questions.

Great story and I love how you are writing it.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very awesome
keyecullen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awesome out-take! I enjoyed each and every word. And boy that flashback concerning Makenna was brutal. Kind of makes you wonder what the brutal Bal saw in her that made him go all soft for her. Well, after he blew the brains out of her previous owner but you KWIM, right?

Can't wait to read more!

scareDcat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for posting this! I don't envy you having to get inside Jasper's head but you do it so well.

I'd love to read his POV up until he has to stick her in the shower when she goes zombella ~ would he be having an internal panic at that point? Guilt? or would he have expected it and see it as a turning point?

This story throws up so many questions and makes my brain itch at times!

Where can I read your 3rd o/t?

Congratulations on this amazing piece of work xx
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You two girls are brilliant and I can always read your stuff more than once, keep writing girls and I'll keep reading.

Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I like seeing his side! I love this story in general!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3