Reviews for Just a Dream
Starboltz1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love this story! Its so amazing! I never cry in stories and this one manage to make me cry like there is no tomorrow, its just amazing! Please keep writing! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was absolutely perfect. I have been hoping someone would make a Teen Titans songfic out of this and I have finally found it! This is amazing, I love it!
DRAGON chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I am thankful to your sympathy i also have family and friends in the army and marines some i have yet to see for several years others have never made it back... however all i can do is congradulate you on your story farewell
The Great Leap of the Fall chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So I was really upset for a moment when I thought he had died. My brother is going into the service and I have some really close people in there already and I could just imagine that happening to them. Good thing it was only a dream. I'm glad you made him alive at the end. Very cute, i liked it.
stretchgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this song :) thanks for the happy ending...great story
Nami Takata chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story. I almost felt like crying myself! I also have relatives in the army. Thanks for creating this story! :D
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I cried so much while reading this! I'm sure my dad's wondering what in the world could make me cry this much if it's online. XD I love this Carrie Underwood song, so I'm glad that somebody wrote a fic about it. Great job! My Aunt can feel Kori's pain becaus eher husband is fighting in the war. I pray that she never has to live Kori's nightmare. Loved it again! You rocked at writing this!
JGirl88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yeah it has a happy ending. Very cute :)
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I understand to a degree how Kori feels. My dad in the army and he isbin Afghanstan till Septemeber so I understand missing and not knowing the time went by. It feels like just yesterday my dad left and now I have 3 more weeks till I see him! :) This story really brought a smile to my face! Good job! :)