Reviews for Don't Leave Me
putyournamehere chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
This...this is such a sweet story *sob* and it's only been 1 chapter!

Pfft, don't worry. I know what you mean if your parents find out, it's hard enough hiding my yaoi drawings from them let alone writing. Thankfully I have a laptop in a lil' cave where nobody goes :D But don't worry, I hope you can get back to writing soon!
harveils chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
aw
Yaoifangirl01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Aw...TToTT That I have my own laptop so...I can't relate to .My school starts the 22nd too...o.o Thats
AmericanFangirl200 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Please continue this is soo sweet! I love how you switxhthe POV!
ArcticArianna chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh god this is so cute~ really, seriously great, I can't wait for next chapter please update soon. But don't rush yourself

I hate when I do that -_- haha lol

Love, USUKLOVEGURL
AnnalisSutcliff chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
*happy tears* flowers for the first chapter flowers and cookies and anything else you want
VioletStarryMoon chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hello! _ Just wanted to say that so far this sounds interesting, is pretty well-written and I would definitely enjoy reading moar ;D
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You. Must. Continue.

I wanna see what happens! x3
Genocide Chronicle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
:D Continue!
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
USUK is my OTP!

It's cute and I do wonder how this will continue as many of these types of stories remain as one-shots. It would be nice to see their relationship evolve.

On another note, unless you do intend to make it mature in the following chapters, I would recommend lowering the age because it will put people off unnecessarily. At the moment, it really isn't M rated. It probably wouldn't even be a T because it's just pure fluff, they don't even kiss.
Koko chapter 1 . 8/12/2011